Ch19: Execute Plan Kidnap 3-3

(Takes place after he finds out Eva was taken)

Lorcan POV

I rush off to the pack and as soon as I step foot on the land her sent is getting stronger. I am not even past the border and wolves are already stopping me.

"What are you doing here pest?" Growls a male wolf and I bare my teeth as I keep heading forwards. A wolf snaps and charges at me. I grab his throat and spun as I threw him to a tree and three more attacked. I leaped and kneed one in the face as you heard the crunch of her skull. I side swiped the second wolf after grabbing his tail and throwing him towards the other five in front of me.

"Get him!" Yells the large one.

I smile and ran towards them all. I slide on my knees and grabbed thier throats as I ripped them in an X's form with my right arm coming to rest on my left side and my left arm doing the same to my right side. I threw the tracheas on the ground as I pulled my fists back and slammed my fist into a wolf that went for my leg.

I uppercut the next wolf that came over top and then kicked him into the largest one. When the largest one stumbled back from surprise I used the dead wolves as a ramp and leaped as I slammed my fist into his back and snapped it in half.

He went paralyzed and stared at me in fear.

"Contact your Alpha and tell him. Don't take my stuff." I told him as I smile a sadistic smile as I saw him shake his head.

"Okay, you end the same way anyways." I say as I raise my foot up and slam it down onto his head with a crack. I brush myself off and look down. I have crimson red all over my black suit and dark brown on my knees from when I slide.

"Oh, well." I said shrugging as I took off towards the pack house. I heard pounding paws and saw another wave of wolves rush towards me. I smile and leap as I grabbed the scruff of a wolf pulled him up and over my head so the top of his head hit the floor. I then kicked him and he hit into three other smaller wolves.

I heard growling and snapping behind me and I wait then I do a back flip as a wolf came running stopped jumped on its hind legs and snapped twice at my soaring figure.

Once I landed the wolf fell on its back and I dug my hand onto her chest broke her ribs. She whimpered out and I picked her up and chucked her across the floor to a fallen log where the whimpering stopped.

I growl at the other wolves and the stood there with wide eyes. They started to move back then they all took off deeper into the territory.

I rush off after them and tripped one once I got a hold of his tail. I slammed him around and hit two more. They whimpered and ran off. I kept running in the direction of my Eva.

More wolves came out and attacked and I killed more and more. Once I was done and standing in the front of the pack house I clenched my fist.

"No.. No! Please! Don't!" I heard her yell in panic.

"Shut up bitch!" Yells a bitch and then a slaps was heard across the silence.

I rush into the house and followed down under the stairs to the basement. Once I got there I could hear them much clear.

"This is going to be so much fun." The bastards mate growls out.

I took this moment as my chance to strike as I stood at the bottom of the stairs and glared at both of the wolves.

"For you, or me?" I growl out at them as fear took over both of them. Hell, yeah, they should be scared. I stare at them both then I glance at. Eva she had a breathtaking smile and I felt my beast become much more relaxed.

I step off the last stair and started towards both of those mutts as I saw Ryan step infront of his mate in a protective way. Don't make me laugh.

"You two, screwed up big time!" I growl out as I grab a hold of Ryans throat and her did the same.

Oh, so he is finally fighting back.

I bare my teeth and glare at him. I rush us off into the nearest wall and slam him into it. I didn't notice that that exact moment I had pinned him to steel bars.

I heard his skin boiling and he screamed.

"Now, you see you have more than one weakness. I have one and you decided to test me on that one and this is where you have yourself." I whisper to him as he screamed more.

"Get off of him!" Growls out the pathetic mate. She lunges at me and I glanced back as I side kicked the mate into a cell. I speed run to the cell and slam it shut. I gave Ryan a small break and he breaths in large breaths then as he opened his eyes I slam him back into the cell.

"Now, you listen here and listen well, I'm not going to kills you. But I will kill your whole pack. I will burn this land to the forest floor. And also another heads up. The reason I'm not killing you and your mate yet is because I want something from the both of you." I growl out.

"What. Is. It!" He growls out in pain and I smile.

"Your child." I whisper and his eyes grow wide then he whimpers in pain.

"Never!" Yell both of the wolves as they both glare at me. I smile and chuckle.

"Oh, I wasn't asking. You both have nine months to live. As soon as that baby is born you both shall die." I growl at him and open the cell door. I shoved him inside and slam it shut.

I take deep breaths in and out.

"Relax." Breath in. "Relax."

"Lorcan?" Asked Eva and my eye go wide. I rush off to her and rip the bonds off her now marked wrists.

"Eva, sweetness. Are you okay?" I asked in complete worry and stress.

"Yes, now can you get me out?" She asked looking at me and I smile.

"Actually, if you are alright then I think I will tie you back up. I kind of like seeing you like that." I growl out and lean closer.

"God, kill me now!" Shouts Ryan and I growl.

"Right you two are still heree." I glare at both of them.

"Come on love, let's get you home." I say as I glare at the other two people in the room.

I grab her hands and we head out of the pack house and to our home.

All we can do is wait.