Ch13: Weak Spot

Ryan Black POV

I growl as I slam my fists into my desk. I heard the door open to my office and I look up to see my gorgeous mate.

"Jessie?" I question as I see her shut the door slowly.

"Ryan, what is wrong. Do you know how hard it is for me to see you like this?" She asked and I look down in shame.

"Im sorry love. I didn't notice." I said relaxing a bit.

"See that's your problem you don't notice what you do to me or to anyone." She growls out.

"I'm sorry." I say sitting in my office chair.

"Oh, baby it okay. We both know how it was for you before you had a mate." She said walking towards me in a stalking way. She smiled as she sat on my lap.

"But what is wrong?" She asked me while running her hands up and down my chest.

"That pest of a vampire. Lorcan." I growl out.

"Why do you care?" She asked me and I look at her and smile.

"Well love,  he has killed my best firends pack and shows his head on a board as his prize. I just don't want him getting any ideas of killing my family and pack." I say as I bring my hand to her small stomach.

"When are we expecting?" I asked and she looks down and smiles.

"Ryan, we just found out last week." She smiles at me and I lean in and kiss her slow.

"But there is something." She said as she pulls back.

"I have a way to destroy that vampire." I say to her and she leans back.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"The girl." I say to her and she looks at me with a scowl.

"That bitch that you slept with to get your little fuck boy urges out!" She growls at me and I don't answer.

"Answer me!" She growls.

"Yes. She is his weak spot." I said to her and she shoves me away.  She stood up and walked away.

"And, when we have her you can torture her to what ever liking you want." I tell her and she looks at me and smiles a sadistic smile.

"Okay, what is the plan?" She asked and I smile along with her.

"Well first we need to get something stated first." I growl out and stand up while walking to her.

I rest my hands on her waist and press her into the wall.

"Oh?" She said while smiling.

"Now, who do you belong too?" I asked as I kiss her neck.

"You. I belong to you,  Ryan." She moans and I chuckle.

"Oh,  yes you do." I saw while wrapping my arms under her knees and around her waist and I kicked the door open.

"Where are?" Started to asked Ron, my beta,  as he look at me.

"Oh, I am going to remind her who she really belongs to." I say as I smile at my mate.

"Okay, well. Just tell me when you want to meet with everyone." He said and I nod.

I rush up to our room and we chuckle as we enter.

I will make her remember.

Lorcan POV

I stay awake as I watch over her sleeping figure.

It irritates me to know that there are people that hate her just because she is with me.

This is all new to me with the fact that I have never had or even wanted a pet, let alone a relationship with anyone.

I see her stir and I smile at her scrunched up face.

I lean down and kiss her cheek softly and she freezes and I chuckle as I run my lips down her jaw and to her neck, which she stretched enough to give me complete access.

I smile at her then I felt my beast start to surface.

I could hear her heart beat at a steady pace.

I heard the blood rushing through her veins.

I smile as I lean down to her neck and kiss the mark I made. She smiles and whines.

I smile and start to nip at the spot and she started to wiggle next to me. I kiss the spot that I marked then I nip some more. I can taste the dried blood that is now wet from my kiss.

"Mmmm." I hum as I kiss more of her neck.

I then feel my beast take control and I sink my fangs in her delicious neck.

I hear her let out a loud squeal and I suck a mouth full of her sweet blood.

"Lorcan!" She says in pain and I don't listen.

"Lor... Can...?" She said but I felt her going limp.

I pull back quickly and my fangs go back to normal and I saw her body start to go limp.

I lean down and kiss and lick at the injection spot. My saliva can heal her wound.

She closest her eyes and starts to slowly breath. I listen to her heart beat and its incredibly slow.

I stand up and breath heavily. I almost killed her.

My eyes grow wide as I see the blood on my hands as I wipe my mouth.

I feel my beast get a thrill from seeing her lime that and some where deep inside of me I hate that.

"Welcome to the beast side son." Spoke a too familiar voice.

"You! This is your fault!" I growl as I turn around and see his piercing silver eyes glare at me.

"Your mother bled more though but it will happen in time." He growls and I glare at him.

"Never!" I yell as I pounce at the wall and then her vanished in thin air.

"Lorcan?" Eva said.

I turn to look at her and see she is standing at the window. The window wide open with a nice breeze that makes her hair flow.

"What is it sweetness?" I question.

"So its her." Spoke a voice and I growl.

"Its all about her just like your mother." My father growled as he shows up beside her.

"Leave her out of it." I growl.

"Ironic. Same words your mother spoke about you. And where is she now?" He growls.

"I said leave her out of this!" I growl again and this time he smiles.

"Never. She will always be your sweet weakness." Spoke the devil himself and then he snaps her neck.

"No!" I yell as I ft the inside of me snap in half.

I see his smile and then he vanished as her lifeless body hits the ground with a thump.

I watch her eyes roll back.

I fall to my knees with her still life less.

"No!" I yell out into the world so that everyone knew that this only leads to much more death.

I felt the house shake as I yell once more.