Ch34: Saved & Sacrificed

Cerberus POV

"What do you mean we are escaping?" Squeak asked me and I stand up while holding the bars of the cell.

"Um... We are getting out before the game starts?" I say confused on what to do now.

"Okay, brilliant plan. Now how do we get out genius?" Glad asked and I roll my eyes while looking around.

"With my help." Spoke an angelic voice. I snap my head towards the voiced followed by everyone else and the others glare at her.

"Thea?" I asked and the guys snap thier heads to me.

"You know this vampire?" Asked Glad.

"I don't know? She's pretty hot if you ask me." Said Squeak and I growl at him as he glanced at Thea's ass then up towards the sound as he made eye contact with me. He clears his throat and then shakes his head.

"Actually on the other hand, I think someone has taken claim." He said with an innocent smile.

"Thea? What are you doing here?" I growl at her and the guys watch us with curiosity.

"Wait,  is she your?" Asked Glad and then Cronus cut in.

"Mates, damn. You do have one and she is a vamp. Wow,  your mate will give only trouble." He spoke and I loom at her and smile.

"Hell, yeah she will. But she is also our chance to freedom." I said as I see her smile back.

"Okay, now where are the keys?" She asked and I sigh.

"The keys are with the guards." I say as I hit the cage. Then we heard talking as I also heard jungling of keys.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Comments a guard. These two that just walked in are different from the two yesterday, good.

"I this we have a little fangirl, Jack." Spoke a young boy and I had to step back from the cage door or I would have snapped his neck by now.

"Well, hello." Thea said and she looked at me and then she winked then she smiled at the boy. I clenched my fist as I watch her.

Well, hello. Now what bring you down here and in the presence of these mangy mutts?" Asked the young boy.

"Well, I just wanted to see the biggest and baddest." She said and smiled at him as she raised her hand to his chest.

"Well, here we have Cronus. He is the biggest and the baddest." Spoke the boy as Cronus growled and we heard a nervous chuckle come from the boy.

"Well, how about the fastest?" Spoke the other man as he leans against the cage door of Squeaks and I see her look at him with a smile and starts towards him until a growl emits from my chest.

The boy that was with her first turned towards me and I glare at him.

"Well, are you a scared man, or what?" Asked Thea and the boy broke eye contact with me and turned towards her.

"Well, no I am not." He said and I saw the other guard lean against the door to Squeaks cage and I nod at him and he looks at the guard and smiled.

I lift my hand with my palm to him in a steady motion. He nods and leans against the wall. I see that she pressed her hands to the boys chest and he smiles.

"Woah, hey. Are we really going to do this here?" Asked the boy with a hint of embarrassment and I continue to watch as she gets closer. She smiles and slams his body into the bars and I clench my fists as I push off the wall and slowly stalk towards the bar.

"Yes, we are." I say as I reach my hands out and grab his skull in my grasp as I quickly snap his neck and then I glance over at the shocked face guard as Squeak grabs the guard and snaps his head and let's him drop when he stops moving.

I do the same and the Thea looked at me and I stare her straight in the eye.

"I swear if you ever do that with any other male I will murder him and remind you who you belong to." I growl at her and she stared at me.

"I don't belong to you yet." She said and I growl as I move closer to the cage door. She smiles and moves away. I hit the bar and watch as she picks up the keys and walks over to Squeaks cage and unlocked it and let him loose. She then walked to Glad and did the same and then to Rage and then to mine.

Once my door was open I wrapped her in my arms.

"See this is why I let them go first." She said with a smile and I took the keys from her and I toss them behind her and Squeak caught them while going through all the cages and started to unlock the twenty other wolves. Once everyone is freed I had stood there with my Thea. Then a throat cleared and I looked up at all the wolves and Glad walks up to me and asked, "What now?" He asked and I smiled.

"Time to get out." I say and we start to head for the door and then I stop as I see Cronus still sitting on the ground of his cell with the door wide open.

"Cronus?" I asked and he waved me off. I even saw the chains on his wrists and ankles off.

"Come on please." I asked him and he shook his head no.

"The wolves are loose!" Yell out a guard and I felt panic. I looked at Cronus and growl.

"Cronus!" Then he looked up a d his eyes turn a brass color and he then stood up and snarled at the guards. His huge figure completely blocking the vision of the guards. He looked over his shoulder to us and nod his head.

"Get out!" He yelled and then shifted to a huge brown and black wolf with more scars than fur and he growl loudly and lunged as gun fire was heard and all of us wolves shift and Thea leaped onto my back and we dart up the hall and make it to the lobby where multiple people stare and I lift my head in the air a d let out a loud howl as multiple wolves spill out of the down stairs room and head to the door.

Gladiator took lead and after the last wolf ran I took off after them and we heard loud yelling as we took off into the street. I picked up the pace as I took lead and ran. Gladiator and Squeak on my sides and Rage behind me as we took off and ran.

We ran and I finally felt the thing that I never knew would exist.

Freedom.