Ch36: Challenge The Young Alpha 2/1

Cerberus POV

"You are with a filthy blood sucker!" Growls Don as he glares at me with tucked back ears.

"Hey, I would have never chosen it a different way. She was one of the only people who cared about me in the fuckin clan I was forced into!" I roar and I felt the trembling of his pack.

"You are a strange wolf?" Said the gray wolf.

"Come on we need to get back to the pack, your father wants us." She said to Don and he glanced at her then he growled at me as he took lead. I snorted as I felt sparks erupt on my back as I turn and saw Thea stand next to me.

I growl lowly as she pet the top of my head.

"Come on, get on my back." I told her and she rolled her eyes. She started to walk with the other wolves and I growl as I lunged infront of her and I growl.

"Thea, please get on my back. I am very close to killing someone right about now." I growl as I glance at the males as they glare at Thea.

She nods slowly and hops on my back and I begin to trot after the other pack. We walk like one large pack as we head deeper into the snowy forest.

We then are met with a huge house in the center of multiple small ones. We follow Don as he nods at wolves and I saw the gray wolf beside him. I walk behind them and I saw girls make flirtatious looks at me and I then heard a growl as I watch thier eyes widen at the Vampire on my back.

I chuckle as I felt her hug closer to my form.

We walk deeper into the houses and there stood an old man with a large smile on his face as he saw Don.

"Ah, my son." He greets while hugging his son until he looked past his son and up at Thea.

"And we have visitors?" He asked as he made eye contact with me and I watch him.

"Challengers for the title of alpha." Spoke the gray wolf.

"Well, I wish you the best." Spoke the man and I nod my head.

"Bring clothes for these men." Spoke loudly the old man and out came women and men with clothes piled on thier arms. They lay the clothes on the ground and I watch as people lay them out for my pack.

They look at the clothes then up at me and I nod as I watch them all shift and dress. Once I know they are safe and out of danger I look back in front of me to be met by a women.

She smiles at me and kneels down with clothes in her hands as she gives me a flirty look. I step back a step so it was respectful distance from her.

"Clothes, Alpha." She said and stood up as she swayed her hips away from me and I felt someone nudge me.

"She is pretty hot, huh." Spoke Squeak and I turn to look at him and before I could answer a growl came from Thea as I felt her grip my fur.

I chuckle and turn to look at her.

"You can get off now." I told her and she rolls her eyes as she gets off. I shift and she blushes at my exposed skin and I smile. I heard alot of sighs from around me as I throw on a pair of pants.

"Get a shirt on now!" Hissed Thea as a shirt was chucked at me and I stood there with a shirt on my face.

"What? I thought you like this way?" I asked as I took my shirt off my head and I looked around at all the girls around staring.

Oh.

I threw the shirt on and I heard groans and I chuckle. I look over at Alpha Don and saw he had only pants on and I laughed when girls where still watching me.

"I must be hotter than the Alpha, over there." I whisper into Thea's ear and she blushed.

"Well, maybe. I mean he does have nice muscles." She said as she looked him over and I growl.

"Thea." I warn her and she smiled.

"Oh, stop it." She said and I rolled my eyes as I wrap my arm around her waist as I head into the house. We head inside and I saw the Alpha giving me glares as he continues to walk around with no shirt on and I don't like it.

"The fights will happen tonight under a full moon so we can see who shall be the true Alpha." Spoke the old man and I was told it was going to take place in about a few hours.

"Ah, thank you where can we rest for this?" I asked and the man smiled and pointed up stairs and said the first door on the left.

I smiled at him and look behind me at my pack and told them to explore around and enjoy freedom.

Me and Thea head up stairs to the room and I scoop her up in my arms and spun her around. I heard her giggles as I shut the door and leap on top of the bed. She laughs at me and I smile at her. I then look at the shirt on my and I take it off because I want to and its just me and Thea.

"What are you doing?" Asked Thea with a serious look on her face.

"Nothin." I shrug and smile at her as I lay on the bed and ball IP the shirt as I aim for the corner by the door and try to trick shot it. It hit the wall and blew up as it fell to the floor.

"Will, you come lay with me please?" I asked her and she cautiously walked over to me.

I scoot over and then she lays next to me and I sigh.

"We are finally together without having to worry about anything." I said and she looked up at me.

"Do you want this alpha title, anyways?" She asked me and I shrug.

"If it is the only way to protect the people I care about then, yes." I tell her.

"These boys deserve freedom from conflict and need someone to help them and I feel the need to lead them." I tell her and she smiles fine.

"Okay, can we just lay here for the two hours until I have to fight?" I asked her in a plead and she smiled as she sat up and I watched her with a frown. Then she turned the light off and it took my eyes sometime to adjust and once they did I felt spark erupt on my side as I snuggle into her.

"I love you." I heard her say and I felt my heart rate increase.

"And I have always loved you." I said and I kissed the side of her head.