Henge No Jutsu

"The academy has started WHAT?!" Tenten yelled at the top of her voice.

"It's true! They have started introducing a stay-in program. Each student is required to stay within the dormitories under close scrutiny of the dormitory wardens. They are getting serious and pretty strict in choosing only the best candidates for the program to Ensure that the dormitory wardens will not have a hard time with ill mannered students. They have reduced the intake by half! And the final 5 kunoichi slots is filling up fast....." before Anko could finish her sentence, Tenten ran towards the academy at the speed of light.

Tenten had barely reached the registration booth when the lady in charge pulled down the metallic shutter down, Tenen extended her arm out to prevent her from shutting the metallic shutter firmly.

"Hey! I am here to register! I am a really good and dedicated student and I would make a good kunoichi! If you would just..." Tenten started but was rudely interrupted by the lady behind the shutter.

"Little girl." She cried out impatiently. "Registration is officially closed. You have just missed your chance. Unless you are a boy you might have a chance to fill up that slot." She waved her hand pointedly at the scene that was folding before them at the other side of the entrance. And with that she pulled the metallic shutter down firmly shut before locking it from the inside.

Tenten sighed, her shoulders dropped slightly, but her ears twitched as she looked up to observe the scene that the registration lady was referring to.

Two boys about her age, one with green coloured hair and the other with red coloured hair were quarrelling with each other. They were yelling menacingly towards each other, each screaming out vulgarities, colourful usage of grammars were thrown towards each other. This escalated to both of them attempting to throw punches against each other.

All of a sudden a man, whose hair was tied up high in a ponytail and a prominent scar etched horizontally across his nose held onto the two boys' shoulders as he said, "The main objective of introducing the dormitory lifestyle for each student was to avoid having to deal with ill-mannered students like the two of you. Judging by what you are capable of, you possess the kind of behaviour that we are not looking for. Now quit quarrelling and kindly exit this academy."

Tenten had a sudden abrupt idea. It was crazy, ultimately, undeniably stupid. But it was her only hope. She needed this. She needed to get stronger. The only way for her to achieve this was to get into the academy at any cost. It was her dream to become the best kunoichi ever.

She ran to a secluded back alley and performed hand signs and yelled, "Transformation Jutsu!"

For her to even attain this level of jutsu without getting prior academy training before this was amazing. She was only able to do so because Anko, her godmother, enjoyed asking her to perform this jutsu to prank the villagers together whenever they were feeling bored. They once pretended to be a pair of lost little children just to annoy a certain silver haired man in a mask. Anko informed her much later that it was payback for all the times that he had purposely made Anko wait on him before the start of missions.

Tenten looked at her reflection. She had short lustrous wavy dark brown hair. Her eye colour were the same as her original ones; chocolate brown. Her facial features were slightly feminine but overall, leaned against the features of a growing teenage boy. Her body was completely changed, she was a foot taller and had sturdy shoulders and arms. Her outfit changed, she was wearing a traditional Chinese Long sleeved white top with black pants.

Satisfied with her look, she stepped over towards the male registration booth.

"Hey." Tenten's deep voice called out towards the man in charge. She was quite surprised at how her voice turned out; a stark difference as compared to her usual high pitched voice. "I am here to register as student."