Ambush

Neji felt soreness on his lower body, he had a bad feeling that something embarrassing happened last night, but he did not know how to ask Tenten. It would sound awfully weird if he just popped the question, "Hey Tenten, did you insert anything up my ass last night? Because it's kind of sore and I don't recall myself pooping a rock out of my butt last night."

No. He would not.

That was not the only problem he was having, seeing Tenten, a woman, so exposed before him, brought his mind to a different and totally alienated section. He was having trouble controlling some parts of his body and he did not like that. He groaned inwardly when he thought of the troublesome things that he would need to do in the near future just to cover Tenten's ass.

Tenten however, seemed unperturbed, unaffected by whatever happened last night. She was still chatty and cracked up jokes from time to time. She knew when she should talk to Lee and when she should avoid him and Gai (both of them together, make an abominable team).

"Takagi." Neji heard himself say, he saw Tenten turned around to face him before, he rushed towards her and pummeled her down to the ground.

Tenten groaned in pain before Neji placed a hand over her mouth. Gai and Lee have already gone into hiding from their previous position.

"An ambush." Neji growled, he heard a few movements and immediately activated his Kaiten.  In a matter of seconds, the forest floor were filled with an array of weapons that had attempted to penetrate through his Kaiten.

"Impressive." A voice drawled from the shadows.

"Get up." Neji ordered Tenten's fallen form. She stood up and had already begun biting her finger while smearing blood onto her weapons' scroll. With one swift movement, she threw a large number of kunai-bomb towards the voice in the shadows. There was a massive explosion before two ninjas appeared before Neji and Tenten. They were both wearing the Hidden sound hitai ate on their foreheads.

"The two of you seem stronger than the green freaks our colleagues are currently entertaining, isn't that right Asao?" The first ninja asked his partner who was giving Tenten an odd look.

"Damn right Bunji, I will take the pretty boy here, you take the Hyuuga." Asao replied as he licked his lips hungrily.

Tenten could see Neji activating his byakugan angrily before the two sound ninjas begun to charge them. Bunji was using lightning style attacks to aim a direct hit towards Neji who was seen defending himself with his Kaiten before charging Bunji with his 64 divination palm strike.

Asao used sound style technique as an offence, his technique disabled Tenten from moving much, the sound attacked mainly the cochleas within the eardrums, causing temporary deafness and vertigo. Tenten was at a disadvantage, but she tried intercepting by throw more of her weapons against him which made it worse. As soon as her hands left her ears to throw the weapons against Asao, his sound style technique attacked her ears. Blood was slowly trickling down her ears, she had difficulty in hearing Asao's words to her; she had to read his lips.

"Too bad you cant fight me without using your ears..." Asao mouthed before he plunged in to Attack her using a Long spear.

"Without the usage of ears? That's it! Snakes do not have eardrums!" Tenten thought inwardly, she narrowly missed Asao's offensive attack by rolling quickly to the side and formed seals in a matter of seconds.

A swarm of big snakes appeared in an instant, each snake individually doing something intimidating, diverting Asao's attention before they managed to capture him in a cooperative attack. Without giving them the time to react, Asao was entangled in a bone crushing constriction, before Tenten let her enemy go and returned her hands to normal.