First Kiss

All of them walked towards the exit of the warehouse before an alarm sounded, the main shutter that had a massive hole due to the chidori explosion; had been covered by a barricade leaving another shutter from the other side of the building to slid down. Neji and Lee ran towards it and managed to escape in time; leaving Itachi and Tenten, trapped in the warehouse. Itachi pulled Tenten to a secluded part of the warehouse when he saw around 50 men coming in from all sides.

"We are outnumbered." Itachi said flatly, he and Tenten were at the most compromising position. They were sandwiched in between a gap of two crates. There were no gaps visible in between them. Itachi was literally squeezed hard against Tenten's curvaceous body, Tenten was positioned in between his legs and she; looked highly uncomfortable. They were so close that Itachi could make out the beautiful scent that her body possessed; cherries.

"He is a young boy, he is Sasuke's Friend, he is my junior.." Itachi recited this sentence repeatedly in his mind.

"Itachi-Senpai, look!" Tenten's voice woke him up from his weird mind-chant.

At the far corner of the warehouse, they could make out some shrill songs that were playing in a dimly lit room, it looked like a little illegal club. It was the best opportunity they had to escape, no one would question them much, they would think that the duo were just guests there. When the coast was clear, Itachi being a gentleman that he was, unlike Neji, lifted Tenten up by her waist to get her out of the confined space before he exited that area, much to his dismay. He enjoyed being in that position with her.

When Itachi and Tenten were standing at the entrance of the club, the two bouncers asked for their identification and invitation cards, they received a genjutsu instead. The two bouncers had an unfocused look in a split second and had granted entry for the both of them before Itachi slowly dismissed his genjutsu. The club was spacious, it was filled with disco lights, laser beams, and the irreplaceable glow of black lights shinning on people. Just like they predicted, the other patrons were smiling and having a good time that they did not take any notice of Tenten and Itachi. The D J was turning the loud music on the turn tables to a fast beat.

That was the only the beginning of the ordeal, as soon as they entered the club, they realised that they looked out of place, in Itachi's case, extremely awkward. Itachi was feeling slightly anxious, he was not familiar with these type of things. He had never needed to be in this kind of predicament, he was a one-way no nonsensical type of person, clubs, dance, socialising, were just not his thing. His weariness was starting to show on his facial expression.

Tenten could see that Itachi looked mighty uncomfortable in his current situation, she instinctively held onto his hand and tugged it gently towards her.

"It's okay Senpai. Just follow my lead." Tenten assured him.

And just like that, Itachi's nerves started to calm, his muscles were starting to relax itself to the comfort of Teiji's feminine voice. The area where their hands were intertwined, caused a sudden burst of electrical shot. Itachi had never felt that way before. He flinched initially, he was unsure what was going on with his body system, they seemed to be malfunctioning. But the warmth of her physical touch was welcoming, he held onto her hand firmly, afraid of letting her go.

"Oh no, Itachi-Senpai! What are we going to do?!" Tenten whispered urgently.

Itachi, who was lost in his train of thoughts snapped back into reality, he realised that there were at least 10 security officers swarming into the club, he whispered to her, "I can distract them with my genjutsu, you make a run for it..."