Beary Angry

"Orochimaru is insane. I know he conducts experiments on humans but now animals?! A mutant-bear to be exact, he infused parts of a human in it; it's part shinobi. It can function as a normal shinobi and it went rogue. Orochimaru got bored of it and dumped it recently at some island..." Hyuuga Koh's voice trailed off when a sudden loud crash escaped from the room that they were passing by. A series of urgent stampeding could be heard coming out from that room before the door slid open to reveal a flabbergasted Hiashi. He pulled Koh by the front of his Obi and spoke, "Where was this mutant bear last located at?"

Koh, who was still shocked by his clan head's abrupt behaviour stammered the words out, "O-Oshima I-island.. Ouch~!"he yelled when Hiashi released him from his deathly grasp which resulted Koh to fall hard against the floor.

And then they heard it, for the very first time, Hiashi- head of the prestigious Hyuuga clan, cursed , "Son of a b!*ch!!"

—————————————————
Airin finally calmed down after eating about 3 slices of different flavoured cakes, a small pint of ice cream and a large cup of vanilla latte.

Kakashi smiled at his wife knowingly before he asked, "All better now?"

Airin smirked to that and called the waitress for the bill. They stood up and walked hand in hand towards the busy streets of Konoha before Airin suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. Kakashi was about to ask Airin what had happened before they were rudely interrupted by a loud and boisterous voice.

"WHATTTT????!!!!" Naruto's loud voice yelled out, warning him a few incredulous looks from the surrounding passerby. "So you are trying to say we left our friends in the mercy of mutated bear?! And there are no ferries that are willing to bring us there after hearing the news of this insane bear?!!!"

Kakashi sighed as he looked towards his student, deep down he adored Naruto. However there were times like this when he just wished that he could tape Naruto's mouth with duct tape and drown him in the nearest river. Kakashi then caught sight of Airin's face, it was contorted in worry before it slowly brightened up.

"This would be interesting." Airin mused.

Kakashi shook his head, he loved his wife dearly, but there were days when she scared him; like now. How was being trapped in an island with a mutant bear, interesting?

"You'll see." Airin answered his thoughts with a wink before she summoned her bat, Sora.

Sora appeared in a puff of smoke, "Airin-Sama. How can I be of your assistance?"

"Itachi. Track him down. I have a message for him." Airin spoke with a glint in her eyes.

—————————————————
Tenten was panting hard, she could not believe what was happening. First off, there was a gigantic angry and hungry bear in that island. If that was not bad enough, the bear seemed to be able to perform certain jutsu. How was that even possible? Tenten had to use herself as bait so that Neji could make a run for it. Now that he was safe somewhere in that island, she had to run for cover under some overgrown shrubs, to make matters worse, the shrubs were making her itch like crazy. Tenten took a closer look at the leaves of the shrubs and realised that it was, poison ivy.

"Fantastic.." Tenten snapped angrily.

Her voice caught the attention of the gigantic bear who was now charging towards Tenten, he yanked away Tenten's backpack and bit onto Tenten's arm resulting in a cut with blood spluttering against its jaws before head-butted her hard. It hit her squarely against her chest, which flung her at least 10 metres away from the area she was at. Tenten took this opportunity to run away further into the island, hoping that she would be able to lose that savage beast. She tried her best to run as fast as she could but the severe itching had developed into reddish inflammation or uncoloured bumps. Slowly, a few blisters formed around her neck, chest, arms and legs. The itch were unbearable that it restricted her movements. She could hear the bear closing in before she felt strong arms pulling her by the waist from the back.
She tried to scream before one of the strong hands that was holding onto her waist quickly covered her mouth. The strong arms pulled her away from that area and carried her bridal style south of the island. She did not realise that she had been breathing heavily; she was having an Anaphylaxis attack.

"Damn it Takagi! What in the world happened to you?!" Neji's voice yelled as he carried her away from harm.

Shortage of breath was the first sign. She was breathing but the air was not entering her lungs. This caused her to rise in panic, she felt dizzy and passed out soon after. Neji started to panic, Tenten looked awful. Her entire face was swollen, angry looking blisters were surfacing from her arms, hands, legs, face and neck. Her breathing was not stable as well. Neji clicked his tongue disapprovingly as he activated his byakugan.

Tenten's lungs and oesophagus has expanded, a tell-tale sign of an anaphylaxis Attack. Judging by the boiling blisters and swelled up skin, Neji decided that he would go with poison ivy. He saw a few along the way.

"We are going under water for a while.. Bear with me.." Neji whispered to the unconscious Tenten and with that he sucked in his breath and dived into the seawater.

He used his byakugan earlier and found a convenient secret hide out, a cave that he found underwater. Although the cave required and underwater entrance,  portions of the cave were above sea level, and thus forming air pockets, making it breathable for them. He located the entrance of the cave swiftly and gently placed Tenten on the cave floor. He took out the satchel that was strapped across her body and took out her convenience scroll before summoning antihistamines and calamine lotion. Neji took out his own canteen and dropped the pill into Tenten's mouth gently before persuading her to swallow it down with water, she was slightly conscious after he dived into the water. He looked away as he unzipped her dress and removed it entirely from her body. He used what was left of his water to wash off the rubbing alcohol he had applied before he managed to summon a towel from her scroll and used it to dry her entire body before applying a generous amount of calamine lotion on her body.

—————————————————

Itachi was eating mochi at a small restaurant located just along the border of the fire country. He sipped his tea quietly as he took in the beautiful view of the crop fields in front of him. It stretched before him like a great quilt of yellow, brown and green squares which were strung together by the lush hedgerows. Once in a while, he saw birds fluttering noisily across the fields, all except for one. This particular bird made no sound at all, it flew gracefully and quietly with its eyes strained in focus towards its destination. Itachi placed his tea down gently against the uneven wooden table top as he watched the graceful bat swooping down towards him.

"Hello Sora. Didn't think anyone would be able to track me. I guess I underestimated Airin-Senpai's summons." Itachi exclaimed quietly.

Sora had a smug look on his face as he handed Itachi a scroll, "She helped of course, she knew where you were headed to, she read your mind before you left. Just needed to locate which part of the area that she had suggested. Well, it is good to see you Itachi-San. But I best be off."

Itachi sighed as Sora disappeared in a puff of smoke, he could never really get rid of his annoying ANBU senior. He opened up the scroll and read its contents, his eyes widened with worry before he burnt the scroll in his hands as he let out a low growl. He placed some cash onto the table before disappearing in an army of crows.

The scroll read :

Dearest Icchan,

The person you care for is in danger. He is stranded in Oshima Island with Orochimaru's psychotic mutated bear that has went amok. I heard the bear could do impressive jutsu and it is the size of a teenage elephant. Wish we could help but there are literally no ferry captain that are brave enough to travel there after news of the mutated bear broke out.

But I would not worry too much if I were you. He is not alone, he is stranded there with his dashingly handsome roommate.

See you in two days' time!

Loads of Love
Aichan