The Nightmare

"A little bird told me that you are accepted under "place and train scholarship program"? Anko exclaimed excitedly before giving Tenten a huge hug. "I am so proud of you and I miss you kid. Behave yourself okay? I will be away on a mission for a few days or so."

With that, Anko shoved a summoning scroll towards Tenten, who took it with a puzzled look on her face, "All the teenage boys clothes are stored here. So you can get changed and get a decent shower, you really need one." Anko finished as she scrunched up her nose.

Tenten hugged Anko one last time before she ran off towards the restaurant to join her crazy teammates for dinner.

—————————————————

"If I hear one more youthful word, I am going to vomit." Tenten exclaimed as they stood in front of their doorway.

Neji hummed in agreement before he opened up the door to their room. He entered swiftly and took out a few clothings and a towel before he looked at Tenten quietly, "We are not visiting the shared shower area together."

Tenten's eyes widened, did he find out that she is a lady?

"B-but~!" Tenen started before Neji continued.

"I do not condone shared showering practices. In the Hyuuga household, I have my own bathroom, we respect each other's privacy there. I refuse to flash any part of my body in another person's presence. Enter the showers only when I am done. Understood?"

And with that he slammed the door.

"You and me both pal." Tenten muttered softly to herself.

—————————————————

Tenten was in a dilemma, she wanted to shower in her own body. Yes this henge form would also do the trick, it would wash her body, but in a man's form. She could not possibly look at her own body parts in a different light. It was just not normal.

Tenten made a quick dash towards the ladies bathroom after she had transformed to her original self in the supply cupboard. Tenten's hand fell to the lever and the water started to gush out, it started out cold that she almost let out a cry of shock before her body began to be accustomed to the water temperature. Then the stream started to thicken, warm, steam rose to her aching face. Though the heat brought pleasure, the shower was just another function of her day, a necessity before she could tumble into her bed and sleep until her next training. She squeezed a handful of cherry-scented body gel and lathered it all over her body. Once she was sure that she did not smell like a stinky man, she exited the bathroom quickly. She was thankful of the dark, no one would be able to see her like that. She made a dash towards the men's dormitory only to bump into someone. This caused her to fell backwards, she landed ungracefully on her butt.

"Not again!" She groaned. "I am sorry~ eep!"

The person who she had bumped to again was Hyuuga Neji. He looked at her like as if he had not seen her before- wait that was right, she was in her true form, of course he had not seen her. Neji looked at her from her head to her toe before he asked, "Are you capable of standing up?"

Tenten felt her face flush before she nodded vigorously. Neji was not wearing any shirt on.

"Dear god.. I can see his body! And it's perfect!" Tenten thought inwardly.

"Then why aren't you doing so?" Neji asked her again.

Tenten yelped and quickly stood up before him. She realised that he did not even extend out a hand to help her out, what a jerk. She bowed reluctantly before she ran off into the opposite direction.