The Uchihaa Clan

Airin was sparring with 3 other ANBU personnel, Yamato, Uzuki Yūgao and Yamanaka Sai. Basically it was her alone facing a team of 3. She was giving her 3 opponents a hard time. She blocked each and every of Yamato's wood style technique effortlessly at the same time crushing Sai's beast scrolls and splattered them into its original forms, while simultaneously avoiding Yugao's sword thrusts. She then contained herself in a huge ice sphere which disabled the rest to penetrate through before she breathed out the word , "Ice soldiers, disperse!"

The trio panicked as hundreds of gigantic ice knight-like figures surfaced from the ground while attacking them relentlessly.

"Her ice soldiers are laced with poison! Do not let them get in contact with your skin!" Yamato yelled.

Back in the ice sphere, Airin was deep in thoughts, she thought sparring would help, but it only aggravated her even more. She needed Kakashi right then to calm her down, unfortunately, he was sent out on a mission since two days ago and has yet to return. Airin breathed in as she thought of what had happened earlier that morning.

Airin just got out of a cafe and was walking back to her residence before she heard voices in her head. She sighed and stopped in mid-track and called out, "Can't you guys get any lamer? I can read minds, no matter how amazing your hiding spot is, I can still know where you are. Your thoughts are pretty annoying."

Three shinobi appeared before her, she yawned distastefully before she checked her nails out and waited.

"Where is he?" One of the men before her asked.

"Lovely greeting. Where is who now?" Airin asked stoically.

Two of the shinobi growled but was silenced by one who raised his arm up and approached Airin quietly.

"Hatake Airin, the "psychoanalyst", Hatake Kakashi's trophy wife and Orochimaru's experimentation.." Fugaku started but stopped as soon as he saw a blue light emanated from Airin's body. ".. and my son's personal ANBU baby sitter assigned by the Hokage.. a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance. I shall not take much of your time. Just tell me what I need to know and we will be off. Where is my son?"

Airin looked deadly agitated by then, she knew he was the head of the police force and the head of the Uchihaa clan. But that did not give him any right to go through her personal folders. Only very few villagers knew of her past and she would like to keep it that way. Now it seemed that the entire Uchihaa clan knew her secret.

"I do not think I would be much of a help Fugaku-San. Your son left on his own accord.  Not under my orders." Airin answered him as she practiced her calming breathing exercises.

Fugaku clicked his tongue disapprovingly before he said, "I heard from reliable sources that you were there to stop him from leaving; but you did not. Surely a woman of your caliber could have easily stop your junior from exiting the village.." Fugaku stopped and jumped onto the branch of a nearby tree along with his associates as the ground beneath them have turned completely into ice.

"STOP him? Or HURT him? You want me to seriously inflict pain towards your own son?!" Airin spat the words out, her breathing exercises were not helping, she started to count under her breath, "One a thousand.. two a thousand... three a thousand..."

"It is your responsibility to do so! After all the toxic thoughts that you have inserted into his mind! My son has changed lately! And the only person he spends his time around was with you! You are the culprit!" Fugaku yelled from the branch of the tree, he had already activated his sharingan.