Oshima Island

After about 2 hours of strict scolding and some throwing of things; Hinata finally baked herself (with extensive help from Neji) a decent chocolate fudge cake. Neji looked extremely tired and hungry.

Hinata wrapped the cake neatly in a pink box and tied it up firmly before popping it into the refrigerator.

"Thank you Neji Nii-San. I hope Takagi-San gives you a Valentine's present as well." Hinata exclaimed as she bowed down towards her Cousin.

Neji who thought he heard wrongly replied with, "Huh?!"

Hinata pushed the cake box gently into the the depth of the refrigerator tray before she said, "I know that Takagi-San is a woman remember? Oto-San told me so. Anyways I like it."

Neji looked confused, he fixed his gaze towards his cousin before he asked, "Like what? The cake?"

Hinata shook her head gently before she chuckled softly and said, "I like you better under her influence. You are so much better to talk with now. If you were your old self, you would never help me bake let alone talk to me. She has changed you, in ways you might not even know."

Neji thought about what Hinata had said, he stood there for over a minute before he nodded towards Hinata and wished her a goodnight as soon as she left the kitchen. He went through the kitchen cupboards and found himself an instant cup ramen. He sighed at it but grabbed it anyways and began boiling water to consume it.

At the far end of the other side of the kitchen, stood Hiashi and his other daughter; Hanabi.

"I told you there were no intruders in the kitchen.." Hiashi started in whispered tones but was interrupted by Hanabi.

"Oto-San That was what I said. But you told me to keep quiet so that you could eavesdrop on them." Hanabi whispered icily.

Hiashi hung his head to the side in shame while Hanabi sighed wearily.

"Well?" Hanabi asked him.

When Hiashi kept still and continued on looking at Hanabi for answers, she replied, "Are we going to intervene in this matter or not? He obviously is a clueless idiot who needs assistance."

Hiashi smiled at his cunning young daughter , "I have just the person in mind for the job."

—————————————————

Tenten had thought about it the entire night. She knew what she had to do; let everything take its course. She believed that she had tried her best, just like what Neji had said, therefore she should not feel burdened about Itachi's departure. She believed in Itachi, she knew he would ultimately make the correct decision. Just like Neji.

"Neji.." She thought inwardly.

The very thought of him now sent her heart a flutter. Her extremely good-looking roommate who saved her ass plenty of times, showed empathy and concern towards her. She could not help thinking about him. His elegant long jet black hair that seemed to flow delicately in any situation. His beautiful pale eyes that shone brighter than any pearl when he smiled. His smile unfortunately happened in the rarest occasion. His gorgeous scent and his bare body shouted for Tenten's immediate attention. Everything overruled the fact that he had no interest in her and carried a horrible behaviour. Tenten sighed loudly.

Why was she thinking of him of all people? Was she not interested in Itachi? What in the world was going on?

Tenten stopped in her tracks as she stood before the Hyuuga household. Before her fist could give a knock on the door, it opened to reveal Hinata. She was wearing a gorgeous ensemble, a short purple kimono dress with fishnet stockings, it was really stylish and the dress had floral print design with a matching wide waist belt.