Set-Up

Kakashi was in a foul mood, he hated compromising Airin for a mission. She was now about to enter the belly of the beast and they could not enter it without being noticed.

"Damn. Damn. Damn." Kakashi cursed under his breath when he saw the metal shutter of the warehouse closing down to a complete shut.

"Byakugan!" Neji yelled as he watched the inner part of the warehouse.

"What's going on Neji?" Kakashi asked him urgently.

"They are entering another room at the back, it leads to a secret hideout. Another person is there, he is greeting them.. Airin-San seems to know him, she is getting agitated. Her chakra flow is turning abnormal, it is increasing in an odd blue hue..." Neji explained before Kakashi interrupted him.

"Neji, describe the man's appearance to me." Kakashi ordered.

"Big, plump, bald guy. Wait, he is wearing the symbol of the land of snow's crest as a necklace around his neck..." Neji started but Kakashi has already dashed out of hiding and had activated his chidori towards the metallic shutters.

—————————————————

"Ito Sanosuke." Airin growled his name menacingly.

Tenten was confused, the moment Airin saw him, she took a defensive stance and odd blue chakra seemed to emanate off of her body.

"Long time no see, Airin. You look as beautiful as ever." Sanosuke exclaimed cheerfully.

"It was a set-up. You used the sound nins who had no affiliation to your schemes and paid the two men earlier to bring us here. You were hiding behind their minds." Airin spat.

"Very good Airin. I heard rumours that you were able to read minds; therefore, I took extra precautions. I paid others to pay others to get a certain job done. Pretty taxing but hey, whatever it takes to bring you here." Sanosuke revealed cheerily.

"How are you still alive?" Airin asked him wearily.

"Shadow clone. One of my subjects did it before Kakashi killed him. Quite a useful technique that was. Now, if you come with me, everything will be good. But if you don't..." Sanosuke stopped abruptly when the metallic shutter exploded and in came Kakashi with his sharingan exposed and hand glowing with an angry looking lightning.

"Step away from my wife,Sanosuke." Kakashi snarled possessively.

Sanosuke chuckled menacingly, "You came in just in the nick of time, look who we have here." Sanosuke motioned his men to release a barrel, they opened it up to reveal Lee; trapped inside, his body bruised and bloodied. Tenten gasped at the sight of her friend in that state.

"He won't last long. But if you come silently with me, he will live. His twin brother is pretty busy as we speak." Sanosuke mused icily.

Before Airin could reply, Tenten beat her to it and addressed Sanosuke, "Hey you. Fat guy."

An anime vein had propped prominently on Sanosuke's left temple as he looked at Tenten's face, "Didn't your mother ever tell you to not take things that aren't yours? Airin-Senpai is Kakashi-Sensei's and Lee is my friend.."

"Too bad, he is my Friend now.." Sanosuke mocked her while the rest of his men chuckled along.

"One thing though, friends do not treat each other like this~now!!" Tenten yelled before she leaped high into the air and smeared blood into her scroll and unleashed her twin dragon rising. An assortment of weapons that were attached to bombs, hurled themselves towards the enemies.

It was a great distraction, Neji had already moved in and rescued Lee during the entire confusion.

When Sanosuke realised what was going on, he ordered his men to attack Tenten, Kakashi and Airin. The three of them were immediately engaged in battle, Airin was slightly out of control, her movements were quick but a little crazy. She looked like she was about to lose control of herself.

"Precious! Calm down. We can handle this, we will go home and everything will be over. I love you. Calm down please." Kakashi soothed her gently as they were standing back to back and were fighting off 4 out of the 20 ninjas there. They did not seem to be having much of a problem, Kakashi's focus was solely on Airin. He was afraid of letting her lose control. But just as Tenten suspected, Airin was really strong. She fought using ice style technique, she summoned spears of ice without having to use seals. Each ice shot their assistants squarely on the chest. While Kakashi fought by copying his assailant's movements.

Tenten was not fairings so well, using Anko's forbidden technique used too much of her energy and as of then, she had very little chakra left. She knew she was in trouble when she had used her final set of weapons and more ninjas came in. She prepared herself to fight using hand to hand combat but stopped when all of her assailants were giving her an odd, dazed look- they were under a genjutsu.

Tenten turned around to see Itachi's red sharingan activated and was swirling angrily. The assailants then started to yell before all of their bodies started to burn and what was left was charred pieces of their mangled bodies.

"Are you alright?" Itachi asked Tenten as he extended a hand out.

Tenten, who was in a crouched position, fell to her knees and sighed, "That was amazing Itachi-Senpai. I would not want to be in whatever genjutsu you have put them in."

Itachi smiled at Tenten's response and pulled her up gently as soon as she held her hand onto his. A sudden obnoxious noise snapped their attention, it was Gai who had let out a warrior cry before he yelled "Dynamic entry!!"

Itachi and Tenten narrowed their eyes at him as soon as he entered the scene, "Let me at 'em!" Gai yelled.

"You are late, Gai-Sensei. Itachi-Senpai beat the crap out of them using his genjutsu to save me. I am out of ammos I'm afraid." Tenten explained at a sullen-looking Gai.

His head then snapped up and scanned around the room, "But where is my eternal rival and Airin-Hime...?" His voice trailed off when he saw the duo, literally making out, next to a pile of unconscious men. Kakashi still had his mask on- Tenten cringed at that sight, she wouldn't want to kiss anyone through a mask that they used daily- talk about unhygienic.

Kakashi and Airin only stopped when they heard simultaneous coughs from the group of audiences nearby.

"Shall we go? Kiss later. We got a fat guy to catch." Tenten whined before the rest nodded in agreement and went off to find Sanosuke.

In a split second, Neji stood next to her with a conscious but tired-looking Lee next to him. Kakashi addressed Neji, "Neji-Kun. Can you see Sanosuke?"

Neji activated his byakugan and reported, "About 1km, south-west. He is with only one shinobi at present."

"Great. He is ours. Gai follow us for back-up. The rest of you, meet us at the gates of this village in an hour. There might be more ninjas around, do not attract any attention at all, go!" Airin ordered as she, Kakashi and Gai disappeared in the speed of light.