Dance

Kakashi stirred in his sleep, he felt the presence of another person in his arms. He opened up his eyes to see e beautiful brunette, peacefully asleep, it was Airin, his wife. Her gentle snuffles and rhythmic rise and fall of her chest soothed Kakashi's mind from his endless worrying.

He loved her, more than anyone could possibly ever loved another being. It was about a year ago when they entered this world, with the help of Airin's ice sphere. This new world had never had the existence of Hatake Kakashi or Airin. It was perfect, no one knew who they were. They blended in quite well without any suspicions and the Hokage took a liking toward them. They were allowed to become a citizen of the village within 1 month of them being there. They built a home in the heart of the village and worked under ANBU. They kept mostly to themselves and were practically busy in their lives as ANBU that no one knew of their existence in the village, apart from the Hokage and their ANBU comrades. They enjoyed having their little privacy moments; away from prying eyes.

But alas, that peace did not last long. Word of Airin's beauty spread around the ANBU like wild fire, capturing the dangerous imaginations of a daimyo of another land; Ito Sanosuke. He was informed of this by his soldier, whom Airin had personally fought with. Kakashi was the one who tortured the soldier, however, the soldier managed to escape his wrath and return to the land of snow. Angered by this, Airin was ordered to be captured and brought to the land of snow as the Daimyo's second wife, to despise Kakashi further.

Kakashi shuddered at the very memory, the kidnapping, the agonizing wait, the tormenting distance away from her and the worst, the memory of her body in a pool of blood. The rescue mission was a success, however, Airin had to recuperate for almost a month after the ordeal. She took a longer time to heal emotionally, she had hurt her uterus during the kidnaping, hence disabling her from having any offsprings.

That was when they realized it was in everyone's best interest that they live separate lives, that their marriage was to be a secret. Due to this, there were days when they were unable to spend any time with each other. The recent mission was a blessing, they finally were put in a team after 2 years of being apart from being on a constant mission.

Kakashi held her firmly against his chest, she woke up from the sudden grip, fluttered her eyes softly before she looked at the maskless man before her and smiled.

"Did I wake you?" Airin asked gently.

Kakashi shook his head before he captured her in a kiss. She returned it hungrily, one thing led to another, she was suddenly on top of Kakashi. He took this opportunity to flip their position, he was now on top of her pushing her arms softly against the mattress as he whispered gently, "No, I am steering this time."before the door to his room banged open.

"Kakashi-Sensei! We have been waiting for nearly 3 hours!!!! What took you.." Naruto's loud voice trailed off when he saw that there was a woman under Kakashi. She swiftly grabbed Kakashi's nearby mask and put it on for him. Kakashi sighed as he turned around to face his students whose face had all turned into blushing scarlet colour.

—————————————————

Tenten and Gai had been waiting at the training grounds for a certain silver haired nin, for over 3 hours. Gai was really bored that he made Tenten sit on his back while he did push ups. Tenten only agreed because he would not stop yapping on about how Tenten's lack of interest in an important training was dissatisfactory and un-youthful.

Tenten jumped off Gai's back when Hatake Kakashi finally arrived with his three students behind him, whose faces were all red as tomatoes.

"Ah, my eternal rival! You are late!" Gai pouted.