Hyuuga Aiko

"Isn't that sweet? The two of us almost barfed out our dinner. Such a shame that would be, the chicken miso ramen was exceptionally delicious. Wasn't it Kabuto?"  A man with Long black hair, pale skin and eyes that resembled a snake spoke.

"Yes, Orochimaru-Sama. Your cooking tonight deserves an award." Kabuto replied as he too surfaced out of the dark, his grey hair and bespectacled eyes were dominant in the dark.

"Both of you are wrong." Another calm voice surfaced from the shadows. The very voice that sent shivers down Tenten's spine. Her form of nightmare; Itachi. "The three of us almost barfed out our dinner."

"This is why, Itachi. You should never ever say anything. That has got to be the worst threat line I have ever heard." Airin's exasperated voice could also be heard. Just before they heard Kakashi's loud sigh coming after her.

"Hatake Airin. Hatake Kakashi And Uchihaa Itachi.. Good evening. Pleasure to meet you. I believe you know who these two lovebirds are?" Orochimaru greeted them.

Itachi glared his now red eyes at the duo. Neji had stood up before Tenten protectively as he too, returned the glare using his byakugan.

"One of them is my fiancé and the other is the man whom I would not hesitate to kill.." Itachi started, his entire body was filled with a strong killing aura.

Neji scoffed at Itachi, "Hate me all you want. Just don't do anything to her.."

Itachi started laughing, maniacally. The laughter made Tenten's hair stand on end. It was as scary as having Itachi's mangekyou glare. It seemed that she was not the only one who was afraid; Orochimaru and Kabuto looked slightly apprehensive when they witness what Itachi was doing.

"What was that series that you enjoy watching again? Keeping up with the Kunoichi..?" Orochimaru muttered towards Kabuto.

Kabuto nodded solemnly as he replied, "Episode 3 Season 2 : She is my Girl. Same plot line as what we are viewing before us.. Two men fighting over a single lady.. I still do not know the ending to that episode."

"SILENCE!" Itachi barked as everyone in the forest became absolutely still. Orochimaru looked annoyed at Itachi. He snapped his fingers before both him and Kabuto dived right towards Itachi. Their combined speed were as quick as lightning, a smirk was present on Itachi's face, he turned his body just at the nick of time to have both his opponents looking at him straight into his eyes. He had activated his mangekyou sharingan.

"SHIT!" Orochimaru yelled as he and Kabuto were both literally sucked into another world.

Once they were gone, Itachi turned his face towards the duo who were still perched on the tree branch, "Be a man. Get down from that tree and fight me. You had wanted to spar with me before haven't you? Now is your chance. Fight me to the end. Only one will emerge victorious, the other will die. This world could not have both of us in it."

Neji patted Tenten's arm reassuringly as he jumped down from the tree to face his opponent.

"We don't have to do this. That was a goodbye hug. I will be gone in two days' time.." Neji started but stopped as he evaded Itachi's fireball jutsu.

"Only one of us can claim her. If the other is eliminated then it makes it easier for one of us to claim her solely." Itachi spat out as he created a series of complicated hand signs in a split second and summoned Amaterasu flames which Neji barely managed to dodge.

"She is not an object you asshole!" Neji growled as the anger within him intensified. Neji pictured Itachi physically assaulting Tenten using the word "love" as his lame excuse. The vision of Tenten's bruises arms came into view as he started to rush towards Itachi in his hakke koushou stance.