Roommates

"Okay, maybe they are just messing first years up you know?" Tenten assured a worried Lee who had started unpacking his backpack on one of the single bed. Tenten had accompanied Lee to his room when she saw how worried he looked.

The room was quaint. It was meant to be shared by two students; it consists of two lone single beds, on either sides of the room. There were two separate desks,heating and air conditioning, looked like it was fairly working and it had a shared bathroom facility. The room also had drawers and closets for all their personal items. Tenten suspected that all of the other rooms were identical. She cringed when she thought of the 'shared' bathroom facility and wondered how she could avoid the 'rush hour'. She sighed quietly at the very thought before she gasped loudly at the sudden bang of the door.

A raven-haired boy had just entered, his eyes were as dark as coal, he had sharp facial features, giving him an intimidating look as he scanned the room. He eyed Lee before his gazed trailed towards Tenten.

"Who am I sharing this room with? You.." he pointed at Tenten before his finger pointed towards Lee next, "..or you?"

Lee held up a shaky hand into the air, he looked slightly intimidated by the raven-haired boy.

"It is I, Rock Lee. I am sure we will be the best roommates. I like training on my taijutsu especially since I am unable to do either ninjutsu or genjutsu like the rest of you could..."

Lee stopped when the raven-haired boy lifted one hand to signal Lee to be quiet. Lee obeyed as he looked at the raven-haired boy, "I am Uchihaa Sasuke. I detest talking. Speak to me only when you are trying to get me to kill you. I will set up a few rules and you will abide to it. First rule, no visitors.." Sasuke gave Tenten a pointed look, which she chose to ignore, "Second rule, don't ever touch my things, no matter what the reason may be. Third rule.."

Sasuke stopped and took out, what looked like sticky tape from his backpack, taped it firmly at the middle of the room from one side to the next.

"This is a partition, you will not cross over to my area and I will not cross over to yours. Got it?"

Lee nodded silently before Tenten scoffed. Sasuke snapped his head towards her before he asked, "And who are you, visitor?"

"Te..Teiji. Firstly, you are an ass. You don't just waltz into a shared room and demand everything to be followed your way. You need both occupants to have a mutual consensus on the proposal. Furthermore.." Tenten stopped when he moved swiftly, his face an inch away from hers, his eyes which were previously black were now flaming red.

"I don't think you know who I am." Sasuke whispered softly.

"I don't." Tenten exclaimed defiantly. "But I do know that you are not supposed to be bullying poor Lee. He did nothing to you. Besides.."

"Forgive him!" Lee yelled from behind Tenten. Tenten narrowed her eyes at him in shock, "He will not bother you Uchihaa-San. We will be out of your way!"

Sasuke smirked, pleased at the new development before he moved away from Tenten and crashed against his bed. Tenten crossed her arms against her chest before she pulled Lee out of that room and dragged him into hers, with her backpack in tow.

—————————————————

"What the hell Lee?!" Tenten yelled at him as soon as they had exited Lee's dorm room. She took out her new set of keys and were fumbling them against her room door.

Lee kept quiet as he sighed, "Teiji, the Uchihaa are one of the prestigious clans here, well known and sought after for their sharingan. Next to the Hyuuga, they are practically royalty. Their bloodline limit impresses even the Hokage who had assigned them under police enforcement duties. The Uchihaa can really hurt you Teiji. Just like what happened to my dad. My dad got into trouble with them once, it landed him in prison. Because of his records, he couldn't get a job and support me and mum. He eventually took his own life.."