Confession of the heart

Edited : 24.03.2018
I just realised that I skipped a paragraph. Gomen.

Since Airin was team leader, she assigned them to be moving in a formation. Airin was to be the first in line, she could read minds with a few kilometres which gave them the advantage of sending the enemies' intentions before they could even react. Second in line was Kakashi, his olfactory senses would assist the team in tracking down an enemy if anything happened to Airin. Third in line was Lee then Gai, both taijutsu specialist would be required to bounce off any enemies before the next few could reach them. Following closely behind Gai and Lee were Tenten and Itachi. Tenten who could fight from a long distance using her weapons could lend a hand ton the Taijutsu specialists if they ever needed it, while Itachi's sharingan would be useful in detecting genjutsu from a distance and stop it before it reaches the rest while Neji was the last, his byakugan was useful in detecting any possible enemies from behind.

They almost reached a village which was about 5 hours away from the forest before Airin halted them all into a group discussion.

"We need to blend in to avoid getting any attention directed towards us. We do not want to engage in another ambush. Our client is waiting for us at some dodgy pub later in the evening. Now, it's not that I have anything against how you guys look, but most of you do not look anything like a civilian." Airin shot all of them a weary look.

Neji and Itachi looked like they had just committed murder, with their intimidating faces, Kakashi was already suspicious looking with his mask on. While Gai and Lee looked too..eccentric for anyone's liking.

"All of you except for Takagi. I assume you can perform a henge for me?" Airin asked her knowingly.

"She knows, she had read my mind." Tenten thought inwardly, to that Airin nodded with a little wink.

Neji noticed this and looked at both women before he could even stop them, Tenten answered.

"You want me to henge to a lady and keep you company at the pub while the rest are on patrolling duties right?"

Airin nodded in response. Tenten sighed as she transformed into her normal self. Airin smiled at that before she stopped Tenten, "You still look like a ninja though, lose those buns on your head and.." Airin took out a scroll and smeared her blood onto it before she popped a dress out of it, "put this on. I will be wearing a dress as well."

Itachi was giving Tenten an odd look but Tenten decided to ignore it, hoping that he would not find out about her true nature as well.

Tenten looked at the dress and spat the first words she could think of, "No."

Airin chuckled before she took out another scroll and out came a green one-piece latex spandex, "That or this."

"I hate you." Tenten sighed as she yanked the earlier dress away from Airin's outstretched hand and changed into it.

—————————————————

Tenten was wearing a navy hue short dress that featured floral prints throughout and a halter neckline made with a stretchy crepe fabric. Her back was completely exposed while her hair was tied up in a single high ponytail. She looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Babe, work with me, at least look alive if not youth~" Airin started but her mouth was covered abruptly by Tenten's hand.

"Please! I am begging you! Do not say that word! His voice is literally in our ears! I will go deaf again if he rants on about it repeatedly!" Tenten pleaded. All of them had wireless earpieces on, in order to communicate with each other. If Gai heard one more word of youth, he would babble on about the damn topic much to the other's despair plus they had no way to tune it out since his voice was firmly planted against their ears.