Baby, Say Yes

Tenten was shoved gently in her sleep,

"Wake up."

Tenten groaned out loud as she pleaded, "Two more minutes.."

"No."

"Yes." Tenten argued.

"Gai-Sensei is penalising the last person to arrive and I heard it has something to do with latex green spandex and a hideous hair cut.."

"I am up!!" Tenten yelled enthusiastically as she literally shot up from her bed. "Wait a minute.. There's no training today! Gai is out on a Mission!"

Neji chuckled gently as he threw Tenten's outfit onto her face. "Get dressed, you look like crap."

Tenten rubbed her face and cursed under her breath as soon as Neji left the room.

"I heard that!" Neji yelled from outside.

Tenten sighed softly as she stretched her hands up and fumbled with her pyjamas. She looked out of the window to embrace the beautiful glow of the morning sun. She could hear Anko chewing the breakfast that Neji had most possibly cooked from her room. Anko was a lousy cook, even Anko herself hardly ate what she, herself cooked.
Tenten took a quick shower before she threw on her casual outfit. She left her room to the peaceful view of her godmother and lover quarrelling at 6am.

"Beautiful morning." Tenten greeted them sarcastically as she took her seat next to Neji.

"Food are meant for be eaten!" Anko yelled as she pointed a fork towards Neji's face.

"Yes eaten and shared. You barely left any for us." Neji calmly pointed out.

"I am expecting Hyuuga!" Anko yelled exasperatedly before she pointed towards Tenten next, "She will be giving you the same set of problems when you impregnate her!"

Anko's noise level had increased 10 fold ever since she got pregnant. Not only that, if she was straightforward before, she was now as blunt as ever. In short, Anko's hormonal changes during her pregnancy was making her crazier than she already was, it even drove Tenten up the wall. The only person who was unaffected by this was her eccentric Husband whom had just entered the house through the window.

"I am home my little dumpling of youth!" Gai greeted out loud before he looked at both of his exasperated students. Gai gave both of them his "good guy pose" before he threw his arms over Anko.

"I just got back from the most interesting mission my dear! Something caught my eye while I was there.." Gai took out a pot from his backpack and handed it gently for Anko to inspect.

"What is it?" Anko asked her husband incredulously.

"It's a fertility pot! Legend has it that the person who inserts their right hand into the pot will be granted with a child!" Gai beamed proudly.

"Hate to break it to you Gai, but you have penetrated me deep enough to earn us a-" Anko started but was interjected by two extremely loud voices.

"ANKO SHUT UP!"

Gai laughed heartily before he continued, "Tis not for us youthful dumpling! It's for~!" Gai pointed both of his forefingers towards Neji and Tenten dramatically, "The future bride and groom!!"

A prominent anime vein had propped on both of his students' temple.

"Gai-Sensei. We are not even engaged, let alone married. We are just dating.." Tenten began before Gai thrusted the peculiar looking pot under her nose.