Picnic

"Sans, this is fun!" Frisk giggled as the skeleton levitated both her and her girlfriend in the air using the blue Soul attack. Right now, they were currently laughing in the mid-air as he made them float, careful not to drop them.

"Thought you'd both like that" he smiled at them.

"Flowey, you've gotta try this!" Chara giggled.

"I'm not coming out unless Asgore's gone!" he peeked out before hiding again.

"Suit yourself!" Chara laughed as she was able to do a backflip in the air.

Sans gently lowered them both to the ground as he caught his breath. "Okay, that's enough for now, you two"

They whined a bit, but knew he was tired. They then just sat on the couch. Frisk fell asleep at one point while Chara and Sans were exchanging jokes and now had her head pillowed on her girlfriend's shoulder. The half-demon loved it. Sans thought it was adorable.

"Hey, Chara?" he spoke to her.

"Yes?"

"Why did you call Asgore by his name? I thought he was your dad"

She looked down. "I'm a little messed up about him from that day I died, and how Asriel turned into Flowey. He was the one who suggested it and convinced me and Azzie to do it. I was still a child back then; I didn't know what else to think"

"I see. Flowey?"

"I'm not over that day he found me! He almost turned me into tea!" the flower yelled. "Why did I have to be a flower?"

"Why did I have to be a demon?!" Chara whined.

"Hey, both of you calm down. It's a good thing that everyone had 'planted' their hopes and dreams in Frisk"

Chara smiled at her sleeping lover as Flowey calmed down. It was true. If it weren't for Frisk, they would all still be in their unending sufferings. This Human had saved them both. She helped Flowey feel again and had brought humanity and love into Chara's life. She saved them all, as she wanted. She even helped her to restore her friendship with Sans. Now, she wanted to help Sans with his relationship with she who she called her mother.

"Hey Sans, how's it been with you and Mom?"

"Oh, it's been well. It's just the same old thing, friendship"

"Like, how close?"

His skull began to show a blush of pale blue as he looked away, nervously. He always did have a small crush on Toriel, but he kept it secret in order not to ruin their friendship. She was still considered royalty and he was a sentry, so it was way out of his league.

"Come on, Sans! I want you to be her new husband!" Chara cheered.

He made a signal for her to keep it down as he was afraid Toriel would hear them in the other room. She nodded, but was still persistent about what she wanted.

"You do realize that if that happens, I'll become your new dad?"

"All the more I want it! Better you than Asgore!"

Sans was surprised at that. Him...Chara's father?! Well, they were best friends, and they met as kids, but becoming her parent was a whole new level! This would be a bond that couldn't be broken. He wasn't so sure if he was ready for that role in her life. Although, people would not question it so much after seeing how much those two have in common.

Then there's Asgore, his rival for Toriel's love. Then again, there has been quite a competition for her ever since Sans came into the picture. He and the goat father basically don't speak to each other so well and they would always try their bests to do something flirty while the other was present. Asgore seems to be on the losing end as Toriel hates him but always has welcomed Sans. He even watches her kids, and they all really loved being with him. With Asgore, they flee on sight.