Prom Meeting

"How do I look?" Frisk asked Amariah as she stood infront of the mirror in her dress. It was Prom Night, and she needed guidance from the ballerina. Apart from dancing, the Integrity child was also skilled in fashion. In fact, she began to learn sewing and dress-making by teaching herself from online videos.

She was in a white dress with red lining. A small red rose tucked behind her ear. She had a little eyeliner and faint lipstick.

Integrity eyed her carefully from head to toe before giving her critique. "The dress seemingly reflects your personality if you're going for the type that everyone believes you to be. White, meaning your purity and the red meaning your DETERMINATION. Good work with the make-up"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you"

"Do you really think she's going to show up?"

"She has to. She didn't like social gathering so much, but there's no way would she skip one if it meant she would fall behind"

She nodded in understanding. "Shame we're homeschooled. I would've loved to go there, and not as a guest"

"But you gotta watch Chiwin"

She chuckled. "Come on, they're waiting"

Frisk nodded as she and Amariah went out and down the stairs to meet with the rest of the household. Though she would love to go, the ballerina had some priorities of her own with the rest of the Fallen Humans. Oh, yes, big plans. They were going to the prom too, but later on.

Toriel wore a purple dress with white lining. Small earrings dangled on her floppy ears. She had a little make-up on. As part of the staff of the school, she had the role of announcing awards.

She was going to take Frisk to the Prom while dropping off the rest of the kids, and Flowey, to Alphys'. The lizard lady and her lover were in charge of them tonight. Sans and Papyrus were coming along to the Prom to watch Frisk while Toriel managed the event. Everything was in place.

"Frisk, my child, are you ready?" Toriel asked.

She nodded.

"Alright, come now" she held out her hand, which the human took.

"Take good care of them" the mother called to the caretakers.

"Rest your head, Your Highness, no harm's coming to your kids with us here!" Undyne grinned as she picked up Jenna and Wyatt while Chiwin had a piggybank ride from Alphys.

She nodded before leaving. Frisk gave them all a signing from her free hand before the door closed and they were gone.

Alphys then eyed Chiwin. "Shall we?"

She nodded. "To the Lab!"

====================================================

The dance was rather beautiful. All students attended and were now scattering off into different areas. Some were with friends, other with parents, some had been a little late, but all were soon to come. Yet, for Frisk, she didn't come here just to dance, but to find Chara.

Sans was currently watching her for now along with Papyrus. The older skeleton wore a blue suit and tie along with a white shirt and black pants. He was never one for formality, but it was necessary.

Papyrus wore a black suit along with a red tie. His white blouse had a small rose in the pocket. He wore black shoes.

"You sure she would show up?" Sans whispered to Frisk, careful not to let his brother hear. They were making sure he couldn't be involved in this.