Defend the Ship

Tension was now growing in the house. This was occurring for both a dating couple and one couple who still had yet to confess. The former was because of a third wheel while the latter was because there was rivalry in a love triangle. Luckily, it was the latter one that was the more serious one. Those involved nearby were caught in crossfire.

Frisk and Chara had enlisted the help of the Human Souls, Flowey, Aida, Alphys, Undyne, and Papyrus to help aide in getting Toriel and Sans together. One day while they were all at Undyne and Alphys' house because Tori was at a conference again and Sans was getting supplies because of Papyrus, they held some sort of meeting.

"...Status: Meant to Be" Aida finished the rerun of the analysis on Toriel and Sans. They needed to show the others some actual proof so that it would motivate them.

"I'm glad her Couples systems still work" Alphys sighed in relief before turning back to the topic at hand.

"So, let me get this straight" Undyne walked up to Frisk and Chara. "Your mother and Chara and Flowey's best friend are meant to be and you want us to help you get them together?"

Both nodded.

"And the obstacle at hand is mostly Asgore, Toriel's ex?"

Nodded again while the kids felt uneasy at the name of the other Monster.

The fish lady didn't speak for a minute as she looked around the others with them. They seemed to hold their breaths as they waited for her to answer. Finally, she turned back to them.

She took a deep breath before grabbing Frisk by the shoulders and yelling at the top of her lungs. "TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO DO! THEY ARE ME AND ALPHYS' OTP! WE HAVE TO MAKE IT COME TRUE!"

"Undyne, please calm down" Alphys tried.

"I AM CALM!"

"Well, Alphys, what do you think?" Frisk called to the scientist.

"W-w-well...I'm in...I ship them so hard!" she blushed slightly.

"Papy?"

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS AT YOUR SERVICE, HUMANS!"

"Human Souls?"

"Understood"

"I'll do my best"

"Justice shall be served"

"Copy that"

"Roger"

"I'm on it!"

"Flowey?"

"Full support, no matter what"

"Aida?"

"I shall do as commanded"

"Great, okay, everyone, listen up, we have to make sure we each have our roles to play in all this in order to make sure that we get those together" Frisk spoke.

"Alright, what are our posts?" Undyne asked.

"Me, Chara, Flowey, Aida, and the Human Souls will stay in the house and resume normal activities but do our bests to try and help Sans do something flirty with Toriel and vice versa, copy that, everyone?"

"Roger"

"Notified"

"Rover"

"Understood"

"Noted"

"Got it"

"Affirmative"

"Got it, love"