Every Lie Told

Chara awoke to see where she was. She felt some pain sting in her chest, but shrugged it off as she sat up. She looked around to see nothing but darkness. It was black everywhere she looked. She couldn't see anything, or anyone, just herself.

And then voices began to ring around her.

You really hate me...that much?

HUMAN, I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU!

Alphys...take care of yourself...

Goodbye, Muffet

Guess you don't...wanna join my fan club?

Papyrus...do you want anything?

Please don't kill me

She sighed. This was the HATE trying to take her. It was going to take everything she had done, every regret, every sin, every secret buried, and use it against her until she breaks down into doing what it desires of her. It is that, or she will die.

"Do your worst, HATE" she crossed her arms. "I'd rather die. It's not like I haven't before. Also, those old Genocides are getting boring"

Maybe I'm not your only love

Her eyes widened at that voice. She looked around, trying to find its source. "Frisk?"

Don't try and play dumb with me, Chara! I saw you with her!

Chara's breath began to unsteady. Not that. Please not that. Genocide memories she could handle, but the memory of a heartbreak like this...

I thought she was just a friend, Chara

"No! Stop! Leave Frisk out of this!" the girl yelled, trying to make it go away as she shook her head while covering her ears, hoping it would block out the voices. That didn't work. This was her mind; she could hear them no matter what. She looked around before she felt a sharp sting in her cheek. The hand slap.

Staying out on the couch should teach an emotionless demon how they work

Demon. That was the one thing she hated being called, unless it was a joke. She felt all the pain enter her mind again. She hated that name. It was what she was always called. She was called that because she had red eyes. She called herself that because she hated humanity. She was called that by Sans because she killed everyone in the Underground and framed Frisk for it. And now, she was called that by her lover because she thought she was cheating on her.

Her tears began to fall down. There was no hope for her. She was hated by them all. She killed them all. She did so many terrible things. She didn't deserve to live. She didn't deserve to be loved. Now she was going to be stuck here forever, all alone with her past sins.

She felt a hand began to rub her back soothingly. She looked up and saw a weird face. It looked a little like a skeleton, but he had two cracks on his face. One went upwards while the other went downwards. His face was cracked into a smile. He looked like he was made of black goo like the HATE. His hands had two holes in them.

✋︎⧫︎ ♒︎◆︎❒︎⧫︎💧📪︎ ♎︎□︎♏︎💧■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎✍︎ he spoke up. It sounded like gibberish to mostly others, but she understood him perfectly.

"G-Gaster?"

☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎📪︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎💧♌︎♏︎♏︎■︎ 💧□︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎📪︎ ♒︎♋︎💧■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎✍︎