Distress

Things weren't the same after the incident at the party when everyone regained their memories. The Monsters were simply horrified that the very human that saved them was also the one who killed them all in a previous line. They all thought Frisk to be a good person with not an ounce of malice in her. The Ambassador of the Monsters, the Angel of the Underground. How wrong they were. She killed them all, and blamed an innocent ghost.

They couldn't look at her the same way again after that. In fact, they pretty much tried to avoid her now at all costs. The older ones tried to attack her. Even Monster Kid didn't feel safe anymore when he remembered how she let him fall in previous lines. Their attitude towards the other humans didn't change, however. It was towards Frisk they were scared of now.

The human herself was now caught in her own lies. She had done so much wrong, but she never thought it would've gone down like this. She was feared by Monsters and kept to herself. One time, she didn't want to go out anymore so she stayed at home. Toriel and the other Boss Monsters were deeply disturbed and frightened at the memories, but they tried their best to ignore it. Though, the thought of a RESET filled them with dread.

Flowey enjoyed the brief night of being Asriel once more, but he wouldn't trade his freedom for being Frisk's puppet again. He was found on the couch the following morning beside a Temmie in a blue dress. They were thankful for the Monster to take him back home.

Gaster went to his house as well, but the next day, he paid Sans a visit. He apologized for what happened and the damage done. It turned out, being in the Void for so long filled him with HATE as well. He was under its influence until the memory explosion at Prom. He even showed his Soul, which was back to a pure white. Though he was unsure, Sans let him back in. Truth be told, he missed his father just as much as Papyrus did.

"I can't imagine how much fear Chara had been past all that time" Toriel sighed, lamenting for the traumas her daughter had gone through.

"Yeah, I guess you can't blame her for her hate towards humanity" Sans agreed. "And with this little stunt, I don't think she's ever getting over it. If she does, it would make her fall out of 'Character'"

Toriel stifled a giggle. "Sans, I'm serious"

"Hello Serious, I'm Sans"

"Sans, no"

"Sans, yes"

She couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. The two were currently out on a date again to try and get their mind off the events. Frisk was at home with Undyne, Alphys, and Papyrus. The Human Souls were also present as well. Flowey had left the house to go for a stroll. They were both just out in the park under a tree for a chat.

"I wonder where she could be now" Toriel sighed. "My poor little Chara, all scared and alone"

"I think I saw her at one point during the Prom, but I hadn't seen her since" Sans looked down nervously. He couldn't tell her what happened back there. If she found out what happened to her daughter, it would crush her.It was bad enough the first time and they already had enough on their plates. It was probably best to wait for the fire to cool a little for now.

"Well, if you do see her again, please tell her to come home. I miss her terribly, we all do"

"Will do"

For the rest of the day, they had been chatting with one another to block out the events. It was nice to have someone to talk to in this time of need. They were happy to have each other around. It gave some comfort in this time of distress. Though now both hoped that Frisk wouldn't RESET again, or this would all be gone once more. He would have another timeline to worry about while she would forget everything like the others.

They both soon had to go back to the house so Toriel could go to her children. Pap and the others were alright and left to go back to their own businesses. Frisk had just been reading an old story book on the couch the whole time. They all went back to their usual meetings. 

A/N I may or may not have killed off Chara here