Hate and Darkness

Things just seemed to have gotten worse each time they made a move. But this was probably one for the record book. Thankfully, no sign of Asgore right after that incident. Turning his former daughter back into the thing she feared and hated the most really took a huge toll on him, and everyone else involved.

Chara had looked her worse. When she woke up, she was just staring at the ceiling, mumbling something inaudible. Her eyes seemed rather dead and dull. Alphys tried to zoom in on what she was saying, but even then it seemed to make no sense. It sounded quite like gibberish, and it was assumed that she had gone mad.

"I mean, the dosage used was insane even for her, but I never thought it would actually cause something like this!" Alphys said one time.

Toriel was in sorrow now that she had lost her child again. For Flowey, he had lost his sister. For the Human Souls, they had lost a sibling and leader. For Sans, he lost his best friend again. For Frisk, she lost the love of her life. They all tried their best to comfort the other in any way possible, but it was too hard for any. The worst was that they couldn't even visit the girl due to the circumstances.

One time, Chara stopped mumbling and her eyes shone the same crimson red of her Genocide form. She was able to break free from her bonds, but unable to get out of the room. At first, they were thinking about sedating her until she gave up, but she somehow stopped herself and just sat down in the corner. She then began to 'write' something on the walls with her finger. She would then retire either back to the bed or on the ground and rest.

They were all curious at this new behavior. No one had ever taken that amount of HATE so they had no idea what exactly they were all dealing with. Taking a risk, Alphys dropped in a notebook and pencil one time while she was sleeping. Chara took the pencil, but wrote on the walls instead. Her writings contained some sort of language or font that wasn't recognizable.

❄︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎ 💧♒︎□︎ 💧◻︎♏︎♋︎💧💧 ♓︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎💧

☟︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ❍︎♏︎

👎︎♋︎❒︎😐📪︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎😐♏︎❒︎📪︎ ⍓︎♏︎⧫︎ ♎︎♋︎❒︎😐♏︎❒︎ 😐⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎

✋︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♏︎💧⧫︎ ♒︎♓︎❍︎

Sometimes, it was noted that she would smile as she wrote them. She would sometimes look around and hum a weird tune. At then, one day, she was just staring into a corner and speaking gibberish again.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" Alphys asked.

"Please, Alphys, she's my child. I know she wouldn't hurt me" Toriel spoke. She knew the risks, but she wanted to take her chance. She even brought along Chara's favorite chocolate pie.

"I'm coming along too" Flowey spoke up as he wheeled himself to the goat lady's side. "I was her best friend before she died and succumbed to the HATE the first time, and she still recognizes me"

Alphys sighed, but nodded.

Undyne looked over to the third one present who didn't speak. "I'm assuming you want to go and see your girl too?"

The Pacifist just looked down. "No, I don't think she should see me right now"

Toriel sighed before Alphys opened the door to the room that held Chara. "B-be careful" she warned.

The goat lady nodded as the flower wheeled behind her. The room was dark and a little eerie. Then again, Chara never really liked being in a bright room and she used to keep the curtains closed to avoid the sun. There were writings in a weird font on the walls. Flowey stayed close to Toriel as they looked for the demon child. They finally found her facing the corner again.