Dance Practice

"Very good, Frisk, I wish you keep that for when the day comes" Miss Jane spoke as soon as Frisk finished her steps in the dance.

It was yet another day in the school. The students from Frisk's class were told to come to the Gym room so as to practice their dance steps for the Senior Promenade. When a student's name was called up, they had to enter the other room with the teacher and do their steps in silence but must follow the tune of the song. The rest were in the wide Gym floor and free to practice their steps.

"Thank you, Miss Jane" Frisk bowed in respect.

She chuckled. "I can't wait to see you and Chara dance together"

Frisk paused at that. Blame Mettaton to be the one who spreads out the news of couples around the block, even in your own school. She was only thankful that it wasn't Aida this time. The school just went crazy with the news. Some boys who were hoping to win either Chara or Frisk just kept crying now that they found both were taken. Some bullies made fun of them until Flowey had it. There was also fangirls who kept taking pictures and formed some sort of 'Charisk Protection Squad'.

Now, she didn't know what to think. They had no idea what had happened right now, but she was hoping they wouldn't find out sooner. News like this would spread like a wildfire here.

"Yeah, neither can I" she forced a smile before leaving the room.

"Call your girlfriend, okay? It's her turn now"

She nodded as she went out. "Chara?"

The demon was talking with Flowey when she heard her name called up.

"Your turn"

The demon nodded before getting up and walking into the room. She gave Frisk a look before she closed the door behind her. The Pacifist looked around herself to see what was going on. Some students decided to start practicing, others went to play, some decided to chat with the others.

She walked over to Flowey. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "Friendly conversation never hurts anyone"

"You were just talking?"

"She may have gone full demon now, but she still knows her family. Afterall, she wasn't the one who raised the knife to kill Toriel, right?" he gritted his teeth at the last sentence.

She sighed before picking him up and going over to the door. "What did she say?"

"I asked her how she was doing, and she just told me that she's been better. She says Gaster's been treating her well and trying to help her through this revelation. It's not every day you found that you've been living a lie"

"Is that it?"

"She also asked how everyone else was doing. I told her how it was and she said she was sad to hear about Toriel. She was worried about how Sans was doing too, but not a word out of you"

She nodded before looking at the glass door, also holding him up so as to see how Chara was doing. They shouldn't be doing it, but she got worried about her. Chara wasn't much of a dancer since that one time with Amariah.

But they were surprised to see her dancing pretty well in there. She was doing a perfectly good waltz and turn as though she had a partner with her. She was moving so elegantly that the ballerina in their household would've grown jealous. She ended with a nice bow, and the teacher clapped.

"Is that really Chara or someone dressed as her?" Frisk asked Flowey, who as still also agape from that.

"Oh, I don't know anymore! You're the one who made everyone convinced she was the Genocidal maniac!"