The Man Who Speaks in Hands

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Flowey yelled, scared, upset, worried, and afraid.

"WELL, SANS AND I WERE VISITING, AND I WANTED TO SHOW HIM THAT SHE WAS STILL OKAY AND SHE ONLY NEEDED A FRIEND TO TALK TO. I WENT INSIDE AND SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS CRYING. I TOOK A STEP CLOSER AND SAW SOMETHING RED ON HER HANDS THAT KEPT FLOWING LIKE WATER. SHE SAID IT HURTS. I PICKED HER UP AND ALERTED SANS"

"And when I went in, I found her hands were bleeding" the older skeleton sighed. "But then, she took a syringe out and just jabbed me and Pap with it"

Flowey facepalmed. Frisk got worried as she went over and checked them both. Their stats read they were normal. Both the Human and the flower had come over to Lab because they heard an incident had occurred. They had to leave Toriel with the Human Souls so that she could have some company.

"Relax, kiddo. There was none of that HATE stuff in there" Sans assured before he looked down. "Genocide Chara always liked to see me feel suffering rather than making me like her"

"How long has she been gone?" Flowey asked as he fretted over Papyrus.

"ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO"

"WHAT?!"

"Hold up" Frisk stopped them. "If she didn't inject anything into either of you, then what did she use the syringe for?"

Sans didn't say anything at first but then he nodded to Papyrus. The younger brother nodded in agreement. Both then took out their Souls. Frisk and Flowey were just horrified from what they saw.

Both the Souls were half-empty. Chara had extracted some of their essences.

"HUMAN..." Papyrus snapped Frisk out of her thoughts as he approached. He looked down in his hands before revealing a familiar Heart Locket. "SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANT IT ANYMORE"

Frisk gasped as she held it. This was Chara's Heart Locket, her precious necklace and a symbol of their love. If she left it here and said she didn't want it anymore, then that meant she didn't want to see her.

======================================================

"Okay, get ready" Chara smirked as she led Gaster up to the exit of where the Barrier once stood.

They both stepped out of the last doorway holding them away from the Surface. The skeleton had to shield his eyes a bit as the bright light came into vision. Once he got used to it, he looked around and grinned.

✋︎⧫︎🕯︎💧 ☺◆︎💧⧫︎ ♋︎💧 ♓︎ ♓︎❍︎♋︎♑︎♓︎■︎♏︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎

"I know. It's beautiful, right?"

☠︎□︎⧫︎ ♋︎💧 ♌︎♏︎♋︎◆︎⧫︎♓︎♐︎◆︎●︎ ♋︎💧 ⍓︎□︎◆︎📪︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎❒︎

"Aww, stop it. Well, shall we?"

☹︎♋︎♎︎♓︎♏︎💧 ♐︎♓︎❒︎💧⧫︎

===============================================

Flowey let out a yelp. "FRISK! SANS! PAPYRUS!" he yelled.

"What? What's wrong, Flowey?" Frisk rushed over and picked up the flower.

He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. From the look on his face, it was visible he was frightened by something. He closed his eyes for a bit before he fell back and screamed again.

"I found Chara!"

"You did? Where is she?"

He took a breath before going back to the connection again. "In the forest around Mt. Ebott! Someone is with her!"