Competition

The rabbit found by the human, half-demon, and flower had disappeared. The vet had no idea how it happened. They said that they were tending to one of the kittens just being fed and went to check on it, when they found that the tubes on it were pulled off and the window was broken. They knew that bunnies could be extremely energetic and all, but able to pull off tubes and break a window was a whole new thing.

Fliers were put up all around to see if they could find it. It was still wounded badly when the vet last checked so they had a right to be worried. They also kept an eye out just in case.

In the meantime, things got a little heated up with the whole Dreemur family and skeleton brothers. Asgore must've been stalking again because almost after Frisk asked who Toriel loved, he kept showing up. He didn't go overboard like before as he didn't want to make her uneasy or anything, but still. Sans returned the attack by coming on his normal visits.

Of course, those involved were caught in crossfire. The Six Human Souls just got horrified and hid as much as possible whenever Asgore came. They mostly headed for the nearest escape routes, but then started to go hide in the boys' room. Alex and Amariah did their best to try and calm a traumatized Chiwin while Jenna, Zed, and Wyatt guarded the door, armed. It was subtle and understandable at first, but it soon got a little more serious.

Let's just say that one day, Asgore wanted to check in on the kids to see if he could try and speak to them. It sent them all into the worst fit ever, and it didn't help that they were all wearing the outfits they left on their deaths. The minute he opened the door, Wyatt led the first assault and began to attack as Jenna and Zed also helped. Alex was ready with his apron and frying pan while Amariah and Chiwin now had their own defenses ready just in case.

The whole attack wasn't even like a child's fit, it was an actual FIGHT. They were really inflicting damage. They did all mercilessly. They didn't seem to enjoy doing it, as a look of fear was evident in all their eyes. They hid it by going non-stop on attack. It didn't stop until Asgore finally got away.

Now, once the kids were all awake, they immediately put on their FIGHT outfits in case he came. And while others are playing, atleast one of them is watching the window in case of his arrival. They took shifts so each could play alarm and have fun. Once the Goat Dad arrives, the alarm immediately runs and warns the others, and they all make a fort upstairs in the hallway, each clutching their weapons of choice.

The only time they didn't freak out with him was on outings. But even then, they wear their outfits and would constantly watch him from a distance. Sometimes, when he tried to flirt with Toriel, they all just looked at him with a face that nearly looked like Chara's stare, even Chiwin. They were afraid and only attacked for defense, but it was obvious they didn't want him flirting with their mother.

Atleast Sans had an easier approach. The kids just loved him. When he comes around and Asgore is not present, they all just cheered and either talked or played with him. The feeling was mutual as even before the conflict, he would make their Souls turn blue and levitate them in the air. They just loved how it made them feel as though they were flying. He was careful to not drop them.

When Asgore was present while the skeleton was around, the kids immediately went protective and formed a circle around Sans, as though to protect him. Then again, they kinda were really were. Alex knew about Sans' 1HP and how much Asgore really hated him so now they were really at it. Chara and Frisk tried to tell them that it wouldn't go as far as to him getting killed, but they didn't listen.

"Higher! Higher!" Jenna giggled as Sans levitated her and her Brothers and Sisters in the air.

They were out in the park when the skeleton was told to babysit them as their mother was at another meeting. Now, here he was, out in the park keeping an eye on seven kids and a flower. Oh yes, Chara and Flowey came along. They were also being levitated, but also helped in taking charge of the kids.