Going For It

A few weeks had passed. If this was the site of an earthquake, it would be called a 'work in progress'. Little by little, things were healing, it was still in shambles, but some things were finally taking a turn for the better.

Sans came by more often, not just for babysitting and school, but actually visiting. He had been cheering Toriel up lately. She began to smile more often. They would often exchange puns and jokes over pie and ketchup. The kids kept watch over in case Asgore came back. Whenever he did, they would run and hide while the mother goat and skeleton pretended no one was home. It mostly worked.

Frisk was beginning to improve a bit as well. She was still upset over losing Chara, but was still determined to finish off a mission they both wanted. Flowey began to calm down as well. He knew it's what she would've wanted.

One day, Sans was babysitting again when Frisk got a little mischievous. At that time, the skeleton was lazing on the couch as Jenna and Wyatt played a virtual video game with Wii devices. She tugged on his jacket until he looked down at her.

"Heya, what's up kiddo?"

"Truth or Dare" she piped.

He chuckled at her antics. "Truth"

"When are you gonna ask my mom out?"

Her question alerted the others, even Jenna and Wyatt stopped playing their game so they could hear the answer. The skeleton in the pickle blushed slightly blue from that. Was Frisk really that serious? Jeez, she must really want them to be together.

"What are you talking about, kid?"

"Come on! I know! We all do!"

He wondered how, until the thought came up. "Let me guess, you made Chara all lovey-dovey enough to tell you, huh?"

She shrugged. "What can I say? I'm the expert to flirting"

"In her case, it's not so hard" Wyatt grinned. "All she had to do was make out with her so hard until she almost collapsed and she gave up"

Now it was Frisk's turn to blush. Flowey almost puked before burying himself into the soil and screaming. Sans' Bad Time eye nearly glowed but he hid it.

"Now I get why your name is Frisk. But that doesn't give you an excuse to turn your girlfriend into a cherry, her own natural blush is enough. Also I thought your mom gave the 'No Sex until Marriage' rule already"

"Chara didn't get the talk from her old parents so she gets easily flustered" she then turned back to the Bravery child. "How did you...?"

"Well, I kinda always wanted to see how intense your relationship was with her and one day I went over and the next thing I saw was you two exchanging tongues. Also, does she always grow those flowers when that happens? Oh, and I have to admit: You really broke her. She could barely stand!"

"You're grounded!"

"What? You can't do that! You're not mom!"

"No, but I'm your leader. And no games for a week!"

"Noooooooooo!"

"Sans, truth or dare!" Jenna piped up.

"But..."

"Truth or Dare!"

"Dare"

"I dare you to go on a date with our mother!"

The whole room erupted with an "Oooo!" as Sans flushed blue. He loved Toriel to the Underground and back, but was still too nervous to admit it to her. And now, there are several children in the same room, all wanting him to go on a date with her. Oddly enough, they had to be her children.