The Newcomer

"Alphys, whatever is going on, please tell us now before someone gets hurt" Frisk gritted her teeth as she emphasized 'someone' while glaring at Chara. The crimson-eyed girl whimpered and cringed in response. She was innocent, but still feared the worst from the Pacifist.

They all headed to Alphys' Lab for a thorough explanation. Mettaton, Papyrus, and Undyne came as well. Alphys had headed into one of the rooms with the girl to discuss something. In that time span, Chara tried to explain what happened, but Frisk didn't seem to believe her. She was holding her breath for forgiveness while waiting for Alphys to come back.

"Right" the reptilian scientist nodded before turning back to the door. "You can come out now, Aida"

The door she was facing opened before the same girl came out. Only this time, she showed something new to them. Her socks were gone and so was the shirt beneath her dress. It revealed something that was other than skin; technically, she didn't have skin. Yep, they were robotic arms and legs.

"Everyone, meet Aida. Aida, meet everyone" Alphys spoke, hiding her face slightly due to all the attention around.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all" she spoke in the same monotonous voice.

"She's a robot?!" Frisk and Chara spoke at once.

"Yes, my first one to be exact" she tried her best not to stutter. "It was back before when I was a teen. I already started learning about engineering and mechanics. I then thought about trying to make a robot for the first time. It took a lot of hard work, but I finally succeeded in creating her" she took a deep breath. "I installed a lot of things in her so that she would be fully equipped for any situation"

She nodded to the robot before she brought out a katana from out of nowhere before hiding it back. She then lifted her arms into a punch form before revealing that they also contained guns inside them. Then, without any further delay, she suddenly created a red shield around them before dropping it.

"Those are just a few of things she can do"

Aida then did a backflip before her form suddenly changed. She landed, not as a human, but as a rabbit. It was the same rabbit Chara found. Though, a ribbon showed on her neck. It was a red one that seemed to have one side looking like a bird's wing while the other was a bat's.

They all stared in surprise at the revelation. Undyne then stepped forward to get a better view from the rabbit before turning back to Alphys.

"This...is...awesome!" she cried, raising her arms in triumph. "Why didn't you tell me you made a cool robot other than Mettaton?!"

"Darling, I can hear you from here!" the male bot yelled.

Alphys scratched the back of her head while blushing. "Well, it wasn't that easy to tell. Aida functioned properly before the Barrier was suddenly put up. I tried to get her to activate again, but she was stuck in some type of Deep Sleep mode. I brought her out when we left the Underground, hoping she would come back. When she didn't after a few weeks, I just hid her in the basement. I never thought I would see her awake again"

"The Barrier interfered with my circuits" Aida explained. "Their magnetic force was too powerful and shut me down. It took sometime before I could reactivate after it was gone"

The scientist groaned. "How did you get out anyway?"

"The door was unlocked, and I found my dress in the closet"

Alphys muttered under her breath about why she didn't close the door of the basement properly. She was angry at herself and embarrassed about it.Still, it was nice to find out that her creation was back and running.