two.

Okay guys so I was going to update on another day, but I'm SOOOO EXCITED so I'm updating again! Enjoy!

Comment and Vote guys!

Explicit Language Ahead !

Mia hopped and pushed against me in my head, trying to take control.

I knew she would submit to him immediately so I pushed her to the back of my mind and blocked her out.

"Shift." He demanded in his alpha tone, making my pack growl and snap with anger.

How dare he talk to our alpha this way?

We should destroy his pack!

He needs to die! Now! They all mind linked each other.

I growled at him and stood tall, showing him that I, too, am an Alpha.

His eyes widened and went milky, mind linking his pack.

He then shifted back into his wolf. His wolf was a beautiful grey wolf with bright blue eyes. Every alpha wolf had bright eyes. Mine had jet black fur and bright green eyes.

The wolf of my father.

We stood in silence. My pack kept mind linking me asking what was going to happen.

Shut up! I growled at them. They were distracting me.

Suddenly, the other pack retreated into the forest, leaving only their alpha. He then shifted back into his human form.

"They retreated, obviously. Some are still here. I am their alpha, so they wont go all the way home. Can I...speak with you?" He said. This time, he didn't use his alpha tone so I knew he came more peacefully.

I looked into his eyes, trying to find any trace of deceit.

Return to your homes! Top warriors, stay around my house and send some warriors to the barrier lines. Make sure there are no signs of attack. We are not attacking unless I say. Understand? I mind linked in my alpha tone.

Yes Alpha, they assured as they retreated.

Tya whimpered and nudged my side before he retreated to his home.

The mans eyes hardened at the sight of that.

"My name is Xavier, Alpha of the Silver Aura pack."

Silver Aura? They're just as powerful as my pack...they came to invade? Oh hell no!

I shifted, suddenly feeling conscious of my nakedness.

"Mate," he breathed, moving closer to me. I growled and moved back.

"Alphas dont mate with Alphas. This is a mistake." I said cautiously.

He growled, his voice deepening. I could tell his wolf was trying to take over.

"We are mates. Our goddess doesn't make mistakes. We just have to figure it out."

We walked into my house, me cautiously walking behind him. I could see my warriors hidden around the house and I'm sure he could too.

I opened the door and as soon as he walked inside he deeply inhaled.

"Your scent is intoxicating." He breathed.

Mia pushed herself out and spoke for me. I felt my body become stronger as she roared, "WE WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO THE LIKES OF YOU. We are high ranked and will be treated as such."