six.

Enjoy!

Xaviers P.O.V

I laid her down onto the couch, her blood spilling out onto the fabric.

Take her to the pack doctor Daniel growled.

"He's too far! We have to do it ourselves!" I growled out loud. Daniel roared and I shook my head, pushing him to the back of my mind.

I ran upstairs and dashed back down with the first aid kit I always keep under my bed.

"There's nothing in here!!" I roared, throwing the kit across the room and smashing it to pieces.

I was losing my fucking mind.

This is a goddamn panic attack.

I heard her whimper as she shifted back into her human form. Her neck had a huge ass chunk bitten out from it, but I could already see some of it healing up.

He was that close to the jugular. Thank goddess.

I exhaled and began applying pressure on her wound. Her eyes opened and she began coughing up blood, her eyes bright and radiant. Her wolf took complete control to preserve Alia's body.

"You're going to be okay, baby. You're okay, you're okay. I'm going to fix you. Your wolf and I, we're going to heal you, Alia. I promise." I whispered as I applied more pressure.

At this point, the blood stopped flowing so hard, and now the wound just needed to be treated and covered. Her wolf was working hard to heal her but I could tell she was tired. She needed rest.

Take her to the pack doctor! NOW! Daniel growled in my head. I nodded and picked Alia up, still applying heavy pressure on her neck while dashing to the pack doctor.

I mind linked for him to be there when I got there or it would mean his life, and I was so serious. Daniel was thirsty for blood and he was on the verge of killing someone else. Anybody else who stood in our way.

When I got to the pack doctor he seemed disheveled. He must have just gotten there. My wolf had taken full control by now and it took everything not to shift in front of the doctor in his pristine office.

"FIX HER NOW!" I demanded in my Alpha tone. Doctor Reese just stared at me while grabbing his equipment. He took a look at her wound and felt her heartbeat.

Even I could hear how increasingly slow it was becoming. I felt tears come out of my eyes. Tears I haven't felt since I was little.

Dr. Reese turned to me with his head bowed and eyes averted, knowing not to look my directly in my eyes while he spoke.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Xavier, but the wound was too large. She lost too much blood. Her wolf has shut her body down in order to heal it. I can tell she's an alpha by the way she started healing so fas--"

I cut him off, "Get on with it." I growl, Daniel begging me to tear his head off.

"She's currently in a coma. It's not determined how long she will be in this state, but she needs time to heal. A whole part of her body is missing and it needs to grow back. Considering her Alpha status, it shouldn't take that long..." he trailed off, noticing my breathing become heavier.

Daniel was screaming at me to shift.

"Thank you, Doctor. I'll be back for her. Do not move her from here."

"Yes, Alpha." He nodded.

I turned around and instantly shifted, letting Daniel take full control as he ran off past the barrier and into the night.

+++

Alia's P.O.V

All I could see was darkness. I couldn't feel anything, not even Mia.

I started to panic.

Mia?! Mia?! I mind linked her. I screamed and screamed for her but there was complete silence in my head.

A silence I haven't heard in years.

Then, suddenly everything turned light. I could see everything so clearly. I tried calling for Mia again but there was no response. 

I was totally naked and  there was a mirror in front of me, showing me myself. How I was before I became full alpha.

I wouldn't forget how I looked before my ceremony. I looked happier.

I've missed you. She said softly, her voice  sending shivers down my spine. I stared at her through the mirror.

The Moon Goddess.

"I've missed you too. It's been years. Since I was...eighteen?" I smiled. After my ceremony, the Moon Goddess visited me in my dream, and told me all the ways to assert power as a female alpha.

She's been my power source. She's helped me fight. She's been my everything.

"I can't feel my wolf. It's like she's...disconnected. I'm scared. My life has been so...disheveled since Xavier came into my life." I admitted. The Moon Goddess was like my best friend. She helped me appoint my beta, Will, and build my land. She made me who I am.

You were injured extremely badly. In order for you to heal, your wolf needed to let go of her human form and completely focus on healing you. Her voice was so heavenly. It made me tear up.

Don't cry child. I've come to speak to you about your mate. I know what trouble you've been going through with him. You need to talk to him.

"He doesn't respect me." I whispered. I turned to her, sitting on the hard ground and averting my eyes from her. "I am the rightful alpha of Bronze Moon. I am first born. I deserve as much respect from him as a male alpha. I shouldn't have to rank down to a Luna. I am who I am."

Sweetheart, I know you both can find compromise. You will find compromise. I see it in the future. You don't have to submit. I always give you a choice baby. You are my favorite. She smiled and came closer to me, so close I could feel the air radiating off her.

I was so excited to create you, but now there is no choice. You will find compromise, Alia. Rejection is not a choice for you or him. I've also let him know that. I'm sorry. I love you, Alia.

I felt a soft whisper kiss on my forehead, the kind I always feel from her before she leaves me, and then there was complete darkness again.

And I felt like my world had crashed.

+++

Hey guys!

How do you feel about how I characterized the Moon Goddess?

Alia? How do you feel about her this chapter?

Xavier? His wolf loves her but HE doesn't.

Same with Alia's wolf.

How do you feel about Mia's absence?

This was a pretty long chapter but I had to create an understanding.

Thanks for voting! Add this to your library guys! Comment and share.

LOVE YA!!

Next Update March 25th