three.

Hey guys! Donald Glover holds no significance to the book, I just love him in every way imaginable

ENJOY!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

TELL YA FRIENDS

I LOVE SUGGESTIONS! SO GIVE THEM.

I woke up the next morning and left my room, tripping over a leg.

Xavier was stretched out on thr floor.

"What the fuck Xavier!" I yelled as he jumped up, startled by my loud voice.

"My wolf...he wanted to be near you so we sat out here for the night." He said, scratching his head. His voice was so sexy and deep, I had almost forgotten that I was harboring a man who tried to destroy my pack.

I stepped over his foot and made my way down the long steps, him right on my heels.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he sat across from me and stared in my face.

"Why don't you force me to leave? You're an ' alpha '," he used air quotes and I growled, " so just force me out."

I don't want him to go just yet. I still want to learn more about him. I'm intrigued. Mia said softly.

I know you dont.

"My wolf doesn't want you to go. Mia says she wants to learn more about you, regardless of your misogynistic comments about me being an alpha." He smirked and rolled his eyes "Your wolf is one with an old mentality and he's letting the ignorance seep into you. I'd kill myself before I'd mark, or let alone get marked, by the likes of you."

Xaviers eyes hardened. "Then reject me. I won't accept it...but you can still do it."

"You reject me first." I challenged.

"I'd never do that my love. You were chosen for me by the Moon Goddess. We wouldn't want to disappoint her right?"

I was about to respond before Tya opened the door and stared at us. He was wearing no shirt and a pair of black shorts.

Xavier growled and his eyes turned color as he stared at Tya.

"Is this...your boyfriend?" He turned to me, fangs bared, "Mate?"

Tya's eyes widened and then went back to normal as we scrambled to explain to Xavier before he completely shifted.

His temper was not on a long fuse.

"Tya is my best friend. That's why he was circling me last night. We protect each other."

MATE?! Tya mind linked me. I winced and pushed him out while watching Xavier as his wolf retreated.

That was sexy Mia growled. I pushed her away too.

She played herself.

"Alright... I'm sorry. My wolf, Daniel, has been getting really crazy lately." He turned to Tya. "I'm Alpha Xavier, of Silver Aura. You are?"

"I am Tya, and I'm just a regular wolf." He snickered. "The beta is out training the warriors. I just came to let Alia know that she's needed."

Then he bowed his head to both Xavier and I and left.

So I suggest you get your story straight for me because I'm coming back tonight. He mind linked me. He was barely even three steps away from the house.

"If you choose not to go back to your own pack territory then I just don't care anymore." I said harshly to Xavier. "But I have a busy day ahead of me and you're just another bump in the road."