fourty-seven.

R.I.P. Jaseh.

"Sama! Stop." I growled. The words almost were kept inside me by Mia, who wanted Sama to get her ultimate revenge.

"Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, goddess." Yavis cried as Sama growled angrily in front of him. She snapped at him, making him cower in fear.

Even he realized that she was damn near out of control.

Xavier stood in silence, his anger seeping into me slowly as I listened to him run through thoughts on what to do.

"Sama!" I heard a voice scream. Tya ran down the stairs and towards Sama, ignoring my protests.

"Tya! No!" I screamed, running towards him, grabbing his arm. Sama's wolf snapped her head at me, her eyes zeroing in on my contact with Tya. She turned swiftly, using her tail to knock down Yavis as she advanced towards me.

"Alia. Move back. Now." Xavier growled.

Tya nodded slightly as Xavier picked me up and carried me to the door, ignoring the way I punched him mercilessly on his back.

"That's my friend! My best friend and he's in danger, Xavier!" I screamed, pushing away from him as he closed the jail door, sealing Tya, Yavis, and Sama in the room.

"That is your friend but she is his mate!" He growled. "Your position in his life is not higher than that!"

"She'll hurt him!" I cried.

"She'll hurt us worse." He growled. "We have to wait. She will be dealt with when her beast retreats."

"She will kill Yavis." I brought up to him.

He stood silent, looking back over to the room. Sorrow and guilt washed over him.

"Then so be it." He said softly.

+++

Tya's P.O.V.

"Sama. It's me. Tya." I said softly as she growled in my direction. "I need you to shift back."

She snarled, advancing towards me, backing me up against a wall. She lowered herself, her snout grazing the side of my neck. She looked at me and huffed, sitting down.

It seemed like she was thinking.

"Sama, baby, this is all new to me, okay? I-I don't know how to soothe people. Wolves. I don't want your rage to consume you. You...dont know how it feels to murder out of rage. It feels like hell. Like you're a monster. I don't want you to feel that way." I whispered softly.

She whimpered softly, and her eye color dulled as I sighed internally.

A look of sorrow and guilt clouded her eyes before she acted.

It happened so fast. One second, she was listening to my pleading, and another second, Yavis was screaming as she swiftly ripped his neck apart.

It was quick, and he only suffered shortly, choking on his own blood as the blood on her snout dripped onto his body. He looked over to me, pure regret in his eyes before his pupils dilated, and he stopped choking.

"Shift." I growled angrily. She turned to me, growling as she slowly advanced towards me.

I growled back, preparing myself to shift. She bent into an attack position and snarled.

"As your mate, I am telling you to shift. Now." I growled, Ves preparing to shift.

Sama snarled at me, running towards me, preparing to attack. I shifted quickly, pouncing on her and pushing her into the silver bars of one of the cells.

She howled and cried as I pushed her against them harder with my paw in attempt to tame her. She snapped at my paw, locking her teeth in around it, peircing my skin. I ripped my paw out of her mouth, crushing into her chest more with my other paw.

She whimpered, snapping at me before I grabbed her by her scruff, biting into it and letting up my paw. The door to leave was too small for my wolf to get past, so I sat, never letting go of her scruff, tightening my lock on it every couple of seconds.

Soon, about a minute later, she completely submitted. Her wolf became somewhat smaller and she laid her paws on the floor as a sign of it.

I took that as my chance to shift, grabbing her scruff with my hand. She still refused to shift, but her submission allowed me to drag her effortlessly out of the jail.

Outside were Xavier and a worried looking Alia, confusion across her face as Xavier's arm was wrapped around her waist, effectively keeping her from approaching me.

Alia watched in awe as I dragged my wounded mate out of the jail with minimal effort.

"She killed him." I grunted as I leaned against the wall and sighed, letting her go. I bent down towards her and caressed her snout. "Shift." I said softly.

She whimpered before the sounds of rearranging bones surrounded the hallway. Her small body looked deceiving against her large wolf, but then again, Silver Aura is known for breeding large wolves. Even their runts are fairly big.

I picked her up and carried her to her room, making sure to avert my eyes from her naked body, and ignore the way Ves howled for me to take her, regardless of the instability of her wolf.

I sighed softly as she fell asleep in my arms.

This is my mate.

+++

Alia's P.O.V.

"He's dead. She ripped his throat out." Xavier sighed, coming out of the jail. He had shut me off of his mind and emotions, and his face was completely blank.

I walked up to him, deciding that I'd actually have to comfort him.

"I'm sorry that you're hurt, love." I hugged him close to me. He didn't move, he didn't breathe, he didn't even hug me back.

He just stood there. So I stood there.

We stood there for an hour, and I felt as his tears hit my bare shoulders.

He was the only family I have left. He whispered through our mind link.

I stood there unsure what to say. I wracked my brain, but Mia spoke before I could.

Yes, but he is not the only family that you will ever have, my love. She cooed.

With that, he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me intensely.

"I'm in love with you." He whispered, pulling me closer to him.

++
Sooo guys!!!

I GRADUATED HS YESTERDAYYYYY

IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW UPDATES GUYS BUT I'VE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND GRADUATION!!

SO IM GOING TO START UPDATING REGULARLY, OKAY?

LMK HOW U LIKED IT!