thirty-three.

Enjoy!! ALSO PLEASE COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE!! DONT FORGET TO READ "AIDEN'S GAME" MY 18 PLUS BOOK!!!

I woke up, deep, brown eyes being the first ones to meet my sight.

"Good...night?" Xavier chuckled as I looked out the window into the bright crescent moon.

I smiled, all of the previous events flooding back to me in waves of mixed emotions and...satisfaction.

"How does it feel to complete the mating process?" I asked him, throwing on a random shirt on the end of the bed. His.

"It feels...satisfactory. As if it's something I've been waiting to do my whole life." He smiled, staring into my eyes as his turned a dull blue.

Then, the events concerning Neira flowed back into my mind.

Xavier's brows furrowed and be growled lowly. "Don't think about that right now."

I shook my head. "Your wounds?" I got on top of him, straddling his waist and pinning him down so that I can examine him closely.

He chuckled, letting me examine him. "Alia I'm healed. Kind of sore...but healed. I mean, its been what? Two days? I'm more than okay." He pulled my chest to his. "Especially with you here with me."

I smiled, removing myself from him as he growled in protest.

"We can't lie in bed all day. I have to find Neira and get back to my pack. Remember? I'm in charge of, like, thousands of people." I laughed as I walked into his bathroom, approaching the mirror.

"You smell like me, you know?" I heard him say behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, turning me toward him. "How about...round two?"

"I smell like us and no let me dress. I have stuff to do, Xavier." I pushed him away. "Oh, and also, send your females to my pack every Tuesday, Saturday, and Monday for training."

He pulled away, his eyes becoming a light blue. "Who will work? And you didn't win, Alia. She attacked me."

"She killed whatever guy you jumped me with and she wounded you pretty badly. I'd say that, given the fact that she easily beat an alpha of your ranking and stature, she would have violated your beta." I smirked, watching a snarl form on his face.

"Neira looks familiar. I definitely know her from somewhere, Alia. Where?"

I didn't even dare to think or say anything.

"Alia?" He pressed.

"How would I know?" Mia snapped at him for me.

His eyes hardened and he left the bathroom, throwing on some clothes before slamming his room door and descending the steps leading to his kitchen.

Dick. I mind linked him, peeling off my robe.

I'm the dick?

Yeah, you're the dick, Xavier. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower.

Alia, you're keeping something from me. Something with Neira. You're lying and my wolf can sense it. He growled, his growl ripping through me and angering my wolf.

I ignored them both and went back to my shower. Ever since the mating process...completion, I had been able to block Xavier out of my mind much easier.

I also had gained more strength...as if it came from him. I felt everything regarding him. Every emotion, every thought. We were one.

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom bursted open and the shower curtain was thrown to the side. There stood a crispy blue eyed Xavier, his canines extended.

Mia immediately became alert, pushing herself to the surface and baring our fangs, preparing to shift.

"Alia. I'm going to ask you one. More. Time. Where do I know Neira from?" He growled.

"I don't know. Where do you know her from?" I questioned.

He stepped a foot into the tub, ignoring thr water inside. His arms came next to my head as his mouth came close to my ear.

"I know her from my childhood." He growled lowly. "I couldn't put my finger on it, mate. I really couldn't. It was my wolf. He pulled me into my past. She went rogue after my ceremony and my pack went crazy. Crazy because she was a powerful asset. Tell me, did you take what was mine?"

I quickly pushed him away, making him fall over the edge of the tub as I threw on my robe. I bent down to his face, extending my canines as he snarled at me.

"She stumbled on my land she is mine. She submitted to me. She went rogue from your pack because of your tyrannical father. If anyone is to blame, it is him." I growled at him.

He stared into my eyes, anger and rage brewing inside of his own.

He had strong feelings of...betrayal.

He pushed me off of him violently, my back hittinf the base of the tub before he stormed out without a word.

+++

OKAY IM SO SORRY GUYSSSS

IM TYPING FROM MY PHONE AND IT GOT TURNED OFF SO I DIDN'T GET TO UPDATE.

THIS IS A QUICK UPDATE JUST SO U GUYS DON'T GET LEFT HANGING.

I'LL START TYPING A LONGER OJE TONIGHT.

LOVE U GUYS!!