sixteen.

WATCH THE VIDEO ITS MY FAVORITE!!

ENJOY!

Xavier's P.O.V

Her heat would have brought her back by now. Daniel growled in my head. I nodded, agreeing with him.

Daniel had noticed her stronger scent, the lust that laced it.

It created a feeling of arousal just thinking about mating with her. Marking Alia, then fucking her with the windows open so the pack could hear that she was mine.

I don't think she'd like that though.

She's strong. She's probably ignoring it. We need to worry about us. Now that we know she's in heat she's all we fucking think about. I sighed.

Daniel growled and snarled. We need to mate!

Well we can't right now. Do you think if I could I'd be talking to YOU right now?

Daniel growled at me, sending me images of myself tearing her clothes off and giving her everything I had. Of myself kissing her from her lips to her stomach all the way down. He showed me leaving love bites on her body until I mark her, giving her my scent to keep for the rest of her life.

I gripped the table, nearly ripping a chunk off. Stop. I growled.

He wanted me to go to her. I wanted to go to her. The feelings were too strong. I needed her to fill the space that made me go crazy for her.

I couldn't hold it in any longer.

+++

After telling my beta that I'll be gone indefinitely, I began my journey to the Bronze Moon pack. I knew this time I would have to come more peacefully, which meant shifting and making myself more vulnerable at the barrier line.

I growled at that.

Daniels libido and energy plus his excitement to see his mate again made me run with unnatural speed. I made it there before sundown.

Like before, there were warriors surrounding the barrier, and they immediately shifted once they saw me. I shifted into my human form and bowed as a sign of peace.

A high ranking officer, I assumed, shifted.

"State your business." He said clearly.

"I'm here to see Ali-Alpha Alia." I said while standing back up and quickly slipping on clothes.

"Why?" His brows furrowed.

"It's our business. Bring me to her." I frowned.

The man frowned and his face went blank, mind linking someone. Maybe her.

He nodded, as if getting ready to follow an order.

"I'll bring you to the Alpha's quarters." He stated, motioning for me to follow him.

I didn't need his help.

From my first time seeing this pack, I was amazed at how it was run. The dynamic was...awesome. Although there were some things I didn't agree with, her pack ran very smoothly. Thinking back, and watching her soldiers fight, if I had invaded, it would have been a fight to behold.

"Impressed?" I beautiful voice sang into my ear.

My wolf rumbled happily at the sound of her, and even more so at the sight of her.

Her face looked tired, like stress had taken over her entire being. She had a slight smile on her face and her kinky hair looked like she just didn't give a fuck anymore.

"Yeah. Maybe I am." I chuckled. She shook her head.

"Well, you came at a bad time. I'm going somewhere and I don't know for how long." She said while opening the door.

"Where?" I tilted my head while I watched annoyance spread across her face.

Her scent hit me full speed, it's like I had just realized it, and Daniel rose to the surface. Alia had no time to move, I had walked towards her and slammed the door close.

"Xavier! What the fuck?!" She yelled.

I shook my head, struggling to push Daniel back. By this time, I had pushed Alia against the door, and I was staring into her eyes, daring her to look away.

"I-I'm sorry..." I trailed off.

She breathed heavy, her scent intoxicating me further.

I need her Daniel growled, trying to pull me out of control.

You. Can't. Have. Her. Not right now. I growled at him.

"Alia your heat? It's getting stronger. Soon you'll need to mate." I breathed.

"You don't think I know that? Especially with the visions my wolf puts in my head every day? I'm not ready." She hissed at me.

"Soon, ready, won't be a factor for either of us. I can't hold my wolf back much longer." I traced my finger down her body, stopping at her stomach. The sparks flew down my arm and around my body.

Imagine the sparks that would fly when I got to complete the job...

She closed her eyes and breathed heavy. I could smell her arousal and my wolf howled in satisfaction knowing that I was doing this to her.

I took a chance and bent down, kissing her neck lightly until I made it to the corner of her lips. I grabbed her face and kissed her, her plump lips automatically kissing me back.

Her body moved into mine as she growled into my mouth, pulling my hair and making my 'piece' extremely difficult to keep down.

I bit her bottom lip and slipped my tongue inside, exploring every part of her mouth while she did the same.

Then, abruptly, she pulled away, leaving Daniel snapping at her.

"I-I have to go, Xavier." She looked away, biting her now swollen lip.

Shit.

"In your heat?!" I asked incredulously.

"It's important." She stated firmly.

"Well...I'm coming."

"No. You're not. You're going home, Xavier." She frowned. If only she knew that I wasn't going home any time soon.

"You can't force me." I said childishly. "No matter if you like it or not, you're my mate. We do shit together. Now...where are we going?"

+++

WE HAVE A KISSSSS

EVEN IF IT IS HEAT INDUCED.

I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHOS READING THIS SO IF U ARE CAN U COMMENT?

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO'S SUPPORTING ME THRU MY TYPOS AND SHIT

KEEP VOTING AND READING!

THOUGHTS ON THE P.O.V. SWITCH UP?

WHOS POV DO YOU LIKE MORE?

HOW ARE YOU LIKING ALIA TODAY?

DANIEL?

WHAT ABOUT THAT KISSSS???

XAVIER??

Next Update- idk man. Maybe april 2nd