fourty-eight.

I woke up with Xavier's heavy arm wrapped around my bare torso. Last night was a blur, more for him than me.

He took his sorrow out of himself the best way he knew how: through me. The worst part is that I'd let him.

I laid back, thinking of all the pain I'd felt through our bond during.

"I need you." He whispered in my ear as I held him.

"You have me already. I'm here."

"N-not in that way." He pulled away.

I stared up at him, watching as he kept his pain hidden from me in the best way he knew how. He wanted me to be his outlet.

I didn't know how to be that...or even if I should have been. In the middle of me thinking, his lips effortlessly crushed onto mine.

The kiss was hungry...needy. It transferred his guilt and pain to me as his lips molded into mine. He picked me up, moaning into my mouth as he pressed me against the wall next to the jail.

"N-Not here..." I whispered as he began to kiss down my jaw. He pulled away reluctantly, eying me as he rushed us to the nearest room, which was the interrogation room.

"Tell me something," he whispered, kissing down my chest, "do you love me?"

"I do." I gasped as he grabbed me firmly by my waist. He pulled me closer to him and tore my shirt off of me. "Xavier!"

"I'll buy you a new one." He waved off my protests as he laid me back down and quickly removed the rest of my clothes, and then his own.

"Xavi-" but I was interrupted by my sudden gasp as his hot mouth closed around my nipple. I arched my back and invited him in, moaning softly as he switched between the two.

The pleasure intensified as he inserted two fingers inside of me, making the bottom of my torso spasm with pleasure.

"You want me. I can feel it. Say it." He growled, his eyes changing to a bright blue. "Tell me you want me."

It was his wolf speaking to me, and it made Mia push herself into control. She sat up and growled into his ear, biting into his mark with no warning whatsoever.

The pleasure of the bite rocked through him and myself at the same time, bringing me over the edge as his fingers curled into me, making me scream in ecstasy.

Without warning, he flipped me over and entered me, making me scream as I gripped the table and he gripped my waist. This was the roughest he'd ever been. All the pain and grief that he had felt was being released onto me, and I honestly didn't know what to do with it.

He picked me up, twisting me so that I was facing him before he pressed me against the nearest wall with one of his hands and grabbed my hair roughly with the other.

He held me up as he pumped in and out of me, kissing down my neck and licking where my mark was, inserting his canines into it.

This wasn't about intimacy...this was raw. I could feel it, all his pain.

I felt...useful...knowing that I was giving him this release. This...satisfaction.

"Mine." Mia growled as Xavier growled in my ear, wordlessly demanding me to come with him.

He started to rub my clit as he pumped in and out of me, forcing me to come as I felt a thick, hot liquid shoot inside of me.

Xavier groaned as his came, smiling against my shoulder.