nine.

Hey guys!

Share/Vote/Comment, And Enjoy!

Xaviers P.O.V

My head swooned as the thought of losing my mate washed over me.

Right now, she was our everything.

I lost control just enough that Daniel only reached the surface. I, as a person, was starting to fall for Alia.

It wasn't just our wolf's bond, it was everything about her. Her willpower, her love for her pack. She would even travel in her human form all the way to her territory. She was brave.

I thought I hated it at first, but the truth is that Daniel hated it. I didn't.

Bravery from females isn't something I saw every day. The women here were house women, they cooked and cleaned. The traditional housewife, if you will.

But Alia...she was different.

Of course I still wanted to her to submit, I mean why would I pass up having a Luna over her pride?

The other night, the Moon Goddess had visited me in a dream. It was dark place and I was completely naked.

"You only have one chance, Xavier. One chance with me, and one with Alia. I love her, I took time creating her. You will not break her." She said to me sternly,  the threat clear in her voice.

Getting this mate shit together meant my life.

I wanted to know why it was so important. Mates reject each other all the time, not that I would accept rejection regardless. It was the principal of the matter. Would it be becuase of our pup? Of course our wolf would be superior. The kid would be a rarity.

It's not every day that two Alphas mate. That's like creating a super alpha.

I laughed to myself.

Daniel was so worried and it was starting to seep into me. The fact that Alia even tried to leave set him on edge. It was like he would rather die than witness her leave.

But his attachment was to her wolf, not to her. He wanted to completely mate with her, and I only wanted her to accept us.

Seeing Alia get hurt like that...because of me...it sent me over the edge. I swear to Goddess I was blinded with rage. And her threat to leave Aura to go to her own territory, especially in her weak state, made Daniel nearly burst out of my skin.

"W-what are y-y-you t-think-king abo-" Alia whispered before I cut her off. I bet she could tell I was in deep thought.

"Don't speak, sweetheart. I need you to stay quiet until the surgery." I subliminally pleaded.

I knew she would only rebel if I tried to order it.

Tya walked in, bags in hand. "If you were going to stay you shouldn't have had me pack. I'm walking around here like I'm going somewhere." He directed at Alia.

I growled at him and he did not hesitate to growl back.

How dare he speak to his alpha that way? I angrily said to Daniel.

They are best friends. He is her confidant, one of her sources of happiness. He speaks to her as a friend, not as an authority figure. Daniel assured me. I could feel his anger, too. He wasn't happy with it.

I saw Tya nod and go upstairs, indicating that they were conversing through mind link.

I wish I could mind link her, Daniel. I want to get to know her. I want to discuss our situation, and the Moon Goddess. Shit, I'll discuss fucking candy and pixie dust with her if she wanted. I want to get to know my mate. I whimpered, turning my head from Alia's pretty face so she won't she the distortion that covered mine.

I saw her cock her head to the side.

"I wish I could speak to you, Alia. I wish I could start over with you. I wish our bond wasn't in jeopardy. I wish that we were in love, not just our wolves." I admitted.

The first steps to a relationship was truth, right? Or trust? I knew I was fucking up.

I was subconsciously clutching the sink and I felt a hand cover mine, making me lose my grip.

The sparks weren't there. Just immense warmth.

The sparks weren't fucking there.

You would think that you could hear my wolf sobbing from the way he broke down.

He couldn't feel Alia's wolf anymore.

He had lost his love.

I snatched my hand from Alia's and stalked out the house, etching her pretty face in my mind as I shifted, letting Daniel run until his paws ached for him to stop.

He howled, and all the pain washed over us and pulled us down like a wave pulling sand into its body.

+++

Hey guys! This was mainly a filler just to show you where his head is at right now.

How do you feel about his love for Alia and the connection he feels?

Alia didn't really play a part this chapter.

Tya? He doesn't sit well with Xavier.

Thanks ALLLLLL for the reads, shares ect. Keep voting and reading it gets way better!

Comment, ect.

We're past 100 reads! I've also been added to three lists!

Keep it up! All support is appreciated!!

Next Update March 31st