New Book! Announcement for Everyone!

Okay. 02/11/20. I appreciate you guys so much for reading and voting! If you'd like, can you please please PLEASEEEE look at my other book called "Something to Believe In?" Thanks so much! Already a couple chaps up! I love you guys.

Hey guys!

I was editing this book but then I decided "nah".

Anyways. I took down The Alpha and His Warrior TEMPORARILY! I need to do a major revamp, take out and add in some chapters. I need to figure out what I want to do with the book.

Announcement—

New Book:: Believing In Something. It's a romance, and I will be posting chapters soon!

Summary:

Aaron Carter is a success, but his life is in shambles. He is falling in and out of love with his wife, he is profoundly unhappy, and he doesn't know where his life is going. Eliana Andris is a mess. She is a struggling artist, with the passion of a monsoon, and the ambition of a pin.

Their paths meet on a collision course, and Eliana teaches Aaron that life isn't meant to be perfect, but every collision has its fatalities.

Okay! That's the summary, and you guys should wait for Chapter One, it'll be released on November 20th, 2019. Wait for it!

Older Book:: Aiden is an 18+ romance book, already about 20-25 chapters in. If you like steamy books about love and loss, this is your guy.

Summary:

Aiden Menning is a well known psychiatrist—one of the best. When he crosses paths with a girl he'd once helped again, his is determined to make her his.

Kali Emmerson is a crime reporter, doing an exposé on Dr. Menning. Her passion for her work becomes sidelined by the passion that Dr. Menning produces to her. Inside, though, Kali can tell that something is...off, about Aiden.

Will Kali be able to shake herself of Aiden, or does this relationship mean her life?

Okay guys! That's the summary for Aiden go check it out. Now, I love you guys! Thanks for reading! Comment on all the book, like and share and vote!!!