thirty-five.

Vote and Enjoy!!

I could have nearly killed my barrier soldiers. They had direct orders to never let her through, and yet, one admitted to letting her waltz right past him.

"That was Luna Osira, Alpha." He said, as if I didn't know my own mother's name. Security around here was definitely lacking. They were just letting Xavier waltz onto the property, they were letting Osira waltz off the property.

I could surely understand their fear over Osira, no matter how depressed she actually is, she went to find her mate, and anybody who tried to stop her would end up dead. She was one of the most brutal killers I knew.

"I, am going to handle all of you," I growled to them, "and if Osira kills a single soul out there, and the Council comes down on my head, you can kiss your families goodbye because you'll never see them again." I snarled, Mia speaking my thoughts for me.

"Y-yes, Alpha." They all stuttered, their eyes wide with fear.

"To add to that, you bitches better not let a single soul through this barrier, or past this barrier. Not Xavier, not anybody but Osira or myself. If you see, smell, or hear her, you are to tell me immediately. Do you fucking understand?!" I screeched, losing my temper towards the end of my sentence.

"A-alpha?" A guy, Noki, spoke up. "Alpha Xavier is still on the premises." He mumbled out.

My eyes widened, startled at the news. I would have sensed him...or did my anger and rage cloud his presence. I cleared my mind and sniffed the air, smelling his scent immediately. I followed it to the pack house, where he was watching my pack go about their daily lives as they looked at him with weird expressions, waiting for him to state why he was there.

As soon as I entered, his head snapped to me. "Mate." He breathed.

"I hate it when you call me that. You know my name, Xavier." I grumbled.

"I like mate better," he smirked before pushing off the wall he was leaning on and walking towards me

"Are you feeling happier?" He asked, searching my eyes.

"Are you done avoiding me?" I rebutted.

"No. My wolf drove me here. I actually didn't want to see you at all." He said bluntly.

I pushed him away, hurt by his words. "So leave." I growled, turning to walk out.

I didn't turn to see if he followed. I just knew that he was.

"Leave? You think I can just up and leave like you? I can't do that to someone that I love, Alia. Not like you!" He growled back, grabbing my shoulder and turning me around.

"I don't leave you. I didn't lie to you. I was protecting Neira! Do you think she was happy to visit your pack? She went rogue because she was in fear of punishment for being different." I snarled, turning to walk back to the soldiers that I was laying into previously.

"Alia," I heard him yell towards me. "Alia, stop!" He yelled louder, this time in his alpha tone.

For some reason, Mia stopped. No matter how much I tried to stay rooted into the ground, Mia refused to let me move.

What the hell are you doin-- I yelled at Mia.

His wolf. He has a hold on me. I don't know what this is but...I-I--

"My wolf is physically connected to yours. She will follow my alpha commands, if strong enough. My wolf will follow yours, if strong enough." Xavier explained, walking over to me.

"Xavier, " I warned, "let me walk. Now."

"No, not until you shut the fuck up and let me talk. We need to talk this out. No more running, no more leaving each others territories, no more staying away for weeks. We do this right. Now."

I leaned back slightly, disgusted by his close proximity to me. I really hated him right then, especially after what he said to me in the pack house. I just needed to find Osira and be alone.

"Speak." I growled.

"Alia," he breathed , "It really hurt me when the Neira situation happened. It felt like you lied to me. You purposefully kept it a secret. I-I understand why. I'm not mad at that. I just felt...betrayed."

"You shouldn't have. It's not betrayal." I winced at the expression of pain on his face.

"It might as well be. I'm not like you, Alia. I'm weak for you. When I see you, my heart feels like it could stop forever. You are a dream that I'm scared to wake up from. I-I can't pick myself up and deal with the pain of being away from you. Of being angry with you, ans yet here we are! Alia I'm fucking furious! You don't know what it's like to love someone so badly and feel betrayed by them! You dont even care, Alia!" He yelled, hus voice echoing through the empty clearing as the evening fell upon my territory.

Anger swelled up inside me and everything I'd been feeling bursted out of me in that instant. "Xavier shut the fuck up! You think I don't know what love is? I love you. I love you so much, and what you said at the pack house hurt me so much! I never wanted a mate, yet I got one! I never thought my mating process would be this hard! I hate arguing, I hate fighting with you. I hate that you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me, Xavier. I hate it so much that it hurts but it'll never go away because this is for life! I want you close but I can't get hurt again! So yeah, I leave. Yeah, I stay away for weeks. Ask yourself why since you never asked me why." I screamed, finally breathing.

I finally broke through his alpha command and pushed past him forcefully before he caught my hand, his hand sending pleasure up my arm. He pulled me towards him and crashed his lips onto mine.

It felt so good, so familiar. Like home. I finally let all my tears go, drenching his cheeks and mine. The kiss held pain, it held longing. It held a mixture of imperfect emotions.

Emotions that were...us.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, pulling away, although staying in his embrace.

"I'm sorry, my beautiful girl." He smiled a small smile.

After that, it seemed like the stayed in that embrace for as long as time moved, and I felt completely in love.

I felt...complete.

+++

Okay so this was just an Alia×Xavier chap for all my love doves out there!!

If ur commenting, try to comment on thr words so I can see what ur talking ab directly! That way i can reply better!

Okay, next chap we tet down to business w/ Osira and Lia's dad.

Yesssss!!!