thirty-nine.

Enjoy and Vote! WE'RE NUMBER 4 ON 14 AND UP TYSMMM GUYS KEEP VOTING!!!

Althos eyed Osira, anger and love floating around his eyes. He gave her the same look that Xavier had given me when I'd lied to him. One of hurt. He looked to me, his jaw constricting as he looked me over, but all I could think about was Xavier.

"My dear Alia!" He exclaimed, jumping up and walking towards me. Xavier growled and Althos snapped his teeth at him, not even making Xavier flinch despite his dire situation.

He has silver. In his back pocket. In a syringe. Don't mind link me back, he'll notice. Xavier said, staring me down as Althos smiled at me, his toothy grin fueling my wolf for anger.

I stepped forward, but Althos stepped up to me, blocking my body from moving. "Move again, and daddy goes away," he glanced at my father, licking his bottom lip, "this time, I'll make sure to keep him away forever."

"Why did you do this to him? Why?" Osira growled, passing my father to me as she grabbed Althos by his neck, her claws digging into the back of it.

"Get. Off!" He pushed his palm into her stomach, throwing her into the wall behind me.

Alia... I heard. The voice sent tingles down my spine. It was one that almost made tears brim to the surface.

I looked down at my father, his eyes still closed. His hand tightened around my wrist and his mouth parted. A loud growl ripped inside the room from Osira as she  charged back at Althos.

"Stop!" I screamed at her, remembering what Xavier had said about the silver Althos was carrying. As she ran towards him, I threw my father to the side and grabbed Osira by her hair, pulling her back.

She turned to me, complete anger becoming clear in her eyes, which were as white as the full moon. Her beast was almost in control. She snapped at me, and I threw her down, still holding her hair in a tight grip.

"Listen to me well, " I whispered quickly in her ear, "Althos has a syringe full of silver. He knows he is no match for us. Wait until I say to attack, or he will weaken you, and you will die."

I said it so quickly that I wasn't sure if she'd heard, but her heart rate started to slow, and her breathing became controlled. She nodded the best she could since my hand was tangled tightly in her curly hair, and I let go.

"It's so rare to see a mother and child fight the way you two do. It's as if you are strangers." Althos mused, almost to himself.

"We are," I said, helping Osira up, "now, are you going to tell me your plan like the evil villain you are?"

"Evil villain? Do you think that of me, my love?" He hummed to Osira. I glanced between them, understanding spreading through my mind.

"Did you...did you fuck Althos? He sheltered you as you were looking for dad! Tell me, did you?" I growled, stepping close to her small frame.

"No!" She growled, "Do you think I would do that to Cam? You think lowly of me." She snarled, turning from me swiftly, her hair grazing across my face.

Althos growled, making the floor shake, catching our attention an making Xavier growl back at him.

"Both of you, shut up," he turned to Xavier, "and you? Alpha Xavier of Silver Aura. You are only seconds from death." He growled.

He turned back to Osira, looking at her as if she were the only person in the room. He walked towards her, reaching to caress her face as we heard a small, weak growl from the corner of the room.