fifty-one.

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT "THE ALPHA'S WARRIOR", A ORIGIN STORY OF OSIRA AND CAM!! 3 CHAPS UP NOW!!!

"WHAT?" Tya screamed as I showed him the diamond ring planted on my finger.

"He proposed yesterday night. Well, a while before yesterday, but I guess that he wanted to try doing it...what, I don't know, properly?"

"Alia this diamond is so big." He gushed. He held my hand, staring intensely at the ring, using his wolf's eyes to examine it properly. "Is your wolf happy now?"

"Ecstatic." I smiled, thinking about how Mia did nothing but pace and smile and cry about it all night.

Tya looked up at me, a wide smile on his face , "I'm happy for you, and I trust that I'll be your, like, makeshift maid of honor. You know, since you have literally only me as a friend." He laughed as I punched him mercilessly on his arm.

"Shut the hell up." I grumbled. He always teased me on account of the fact that he was almost my only friend.

"Well, did you pick a date?"

"Tya he just proposed. Honestly, we have to go before the council and plead to merge our packs. It'll be the first pack merge of this degree in years." I sighed, throwing on my sweater.

"Today?" He stood up.

"Tomorrow, but Xavier wanted me to meet up with him so we can be on our way today." I sighed, glancing down at the ring. Xavier was really mine...forever.

++

We arrived at the Council's quarters the next morning at dawn, just in time for our meeting.

Along with us was Osira and my father. It would have proven me untrustworthy to not take her with me when I went out of the country, especially in front of the Councilmen.

The Council's quarters was in Cairo, where the pack of the oldest werewolf, Alpha Sarturo, was founded. He was one of the first ones, and one of the most...disrespectful ones.

Alongside Sarturo was Koyin, and Marc. All of them from three of the largest packs in the Eastern hemisphere. Alpha's Sarturo, Koyin, and Marc were the alphas of the first three packs, and the oldest wolves in power.

We walked into the castle, led by wolves dressed in dark clothes. We were taken to a large, glamorous room with golden trim and beautiful furniture.

As we entered, Sarturo sat in the middle seat above us, Koyin to his left, and Marc to his right.

"Beautiful Alia! Such a delight to see a female of your status." He smiled creepily.

"Always a pleasure, Sarturo." I nodded.

"Who did you bring?" Marc spoke up, eying my father.

"Recently, I have discovered that my father was being held captive. We found him, and brought him home." I stated as my father stepped forward.

Marc scoffed, and his eyes traveled to Osira's who kept hers locked on his the entire time. "So you pillaged and killed for no reason?"

"I didn't know that he was ali-"

"You should have checked!" He snarled, slamming his palms on the desk before him.

"With all due respect, Marc, this meeting is not about my mate and I. I am only here because my daughter has kept her word to keep watch over me. Please, continue with her." Osira growled lightly, annoyed by Marc's lack of understanding.

"Then get out." Koyin snarled lightly, motioning for them to be escorted out of the room. Koyin called for her execution, while Marc and Sarturo decided against it based on my plea.