thirty-six

"You're everything I've ever wanted, love." I heard Xavier say as he stroked my hair, my legs tangled in his.

It was the day after my argument with him, and a large part of me had forgotten about Osira. All I could think about was Xavier, and the way he made love to me. It was the that way his body made mine feel like ome hundred volts of electricity was flowing through it non-stop. It was amazing.

"You make me feel...fixed." I smiled into his chest, moving away slightly so that I could look into his crisp, blue eyes. During sex, his wolf had completely taken over, intensifying the entire ordeal for my wolf and I. I guess he didn't want to retreat yet.

"Fixed? Baby, you were never broken." He tried to pull me back to him.

"I was...am. There are things, things that haunt me. I'm not all though. When I kill, it doesn't feel good. Osira...her presence makes me feel...broken." I admitted.

Xavier hugged me close, words never finding their way out his mouth.

"Where is Osira?" He asked, sniffing the air.

"I bet that all you can smell is us." I pointed out, smirking. He flipped me over on my back and got on top of me, lowering himself to my neck.

"Yeah, and it smells absolutely divine." He growled out, kissing my mark and down my collarbone.

I moaned, but gathered my strength to push him away. I still had to find Osira before the Council got to her, or worse, me.

"The Council?" He mumured in my ear.

I nodded, getting up and heading to the shower, beckoning him to come along.

I could immediately see his dick start to harden.

He turned on the water as I tied up my hair, "I didn't know that you wanted so much of me, mate." He came towards me, backing me into the stand-up shower.

"Is it me that wants so much...or you?" I laughed as he grabbed my waist and squeezed, kissing my neck again.

"Why don't I show you?" He mumured, loosening his grip and lowering himself to the level of my core.

He lifted both my legs over his shoulders and buried his face inside of me, sending familiar volts of electricity down my body.

I gasped sharply, grabbing his damp hair and pulling slightly, gesturing for him to stop. He didn't. He grabbed my waist firmly with his hands and pulled me into him as his tongue explored every piece of me.

My hips started moving against his face, intensifying the pleasure, and I could be sure that the whole pack could hear my screams.

Screams that I knew would inflate his ego spectacularly. During sex, my body was a slave to him. Every order he gave me was followed, every thing he would do to me was greeted with mere skepticism and compliance.

Everything he did to me was worth it. My body reached waves of climaxes every time he brought me to it, and a great part of me loved him for it.

His tongue kept up with the motions of my hips, constantly hitting that same spot until I came all over his mouth.

He moaned, and I felt the prick of his canines, his wolf taking charge. He stood swiftly, grabbing my face and kissing me passionately, letting me taste myself before quickly lifting me up and entering me full force.

I yelped as he adjusted himself and I moaned, setting myself lower onto it, feeling it throb inside of me. Thank goddess I wasn't in heat.

As he pumped in and out of me, I lowered my face to his mark, inserting my canines into it, causing him to fuck me harder, the slaps radiating around the room, and most likely the pack grounds.

My back was against the ceramic wall and my weight was being held by one if his large arms while his other hand was wrapped around the front of my neck.

"Mine." He growled, slamming himself into me before the final stroke pushed him and I into a simultaneous climax.

I momentarily collapsed onto him as my body gave out, and he caught me, proceeding to clean me up and himself as well.

After we were done, I had clothed myself under the careful watch of Xavier, all his thoughts leading towards the things he wanted to do to me.

He never got tired?

"No. Not with you." He smirked, coming towards me and gathering me into his large arms, kissing me passionately.

I pushed him away slightly and smiled, "Not right now, Xavier. I have to look for Osira."

"What did you mean about the Council?"

"It's a long story, Xavier. All that I can say now is that she's not allowed off of Bronze Moon territory. It's my head if they catch her."

Xavier cocked his head to the side as he followed me down the stairs and outside to the barrier. "Is it because she murdered all those people."

I flinched, "Yes." It was always terrible to be reminded that half of me is a raging murderer. I know that her beast is lurking inside of me.

I prayed that it would never be released.

"It won't be, sweet darling." Xavier looked down at me. "I'm also coming with you. Our betas can watch over the pack until we return."

I was still wary about Will, but he was my only option.

"Alright," I nodded, mind linking Will to let him know I'd be leaving. Tya would check on him if anything.

I walked past the south barrier, growling at the warriors to remind them of our talk before I shifted, following Osira's faint scent.

Metal. It smelled like metal.

Through the journey, I realized that while Xavier wasn't better than me in combat, his tracking skills were phenomenal. He caught scents that I could barely smell, and we'd been able to follow Osira's scent to the last place she had been.

It was an old, dilapidated cabin set out in a clearing surrounded by trees. Her scent was strong inside, way too strong, which meant that she actually had been coming there often.

Inside, there were pictures of...them.

"See anything useful?" Xavier asked, shifting into human form.

"N-no..." I trailed off as I ran my fingers over a picture of us all. Back when Osira was my mother and when I had a father.

Back when Bronze Moon was more stabilized.

Other than the pictures, her clothes were there, as well as other pictures and phones. It seemed like she was treating this place as her home, and so Xavier and I decided to wait out.

Night fell, and I swear to Goddess that my patience was wearing thin. She was smart...too smart to get caught by the Council, to risk me. She did though.

She wouldn't risk me unless...she really did feel my father.

I shook the thought off. He was dead. Killed in the line of battle. She was chasing a dream that had died years ago, and it hurt.

It could be possible. He was never proven to be dead. Just missing. Mia brought up.

It's impossible. I retaliated.

You're a werewolf. To the human world, you're not even a possiblity...but look at you. A child of the Moon Goddess. She reminded me.

Silence took over the room for a while, and feel Xavier getting anxious.

I can smell a new scent. Books. Wood. He growled.

I crouched into an attacking position, nodding at him to do the same. The cabin door opened as pearl, white eyes met mine.

"I found him." Osira breathed.

+++

OHHHH SHITTT

I DEAD DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER GUYS

WHAT DO U THINK

OK BYEEEE