thirty-two.

Enjoy!!

Wake up, I heard Mia urge me as I stirred out of my dreamless sleep.

My eyes flew open as I registered my surroundings, noticing Xavier's arm wrapped around my stomach, my back pressed against his hard chest.

"Good morning, mate." I heard him rumble in my ear.

Mia yipped at the feeling of her mate, and me...well, we're not talking about me right now.

I turned towards him so that my chest faced his, and suddenly his lips were on mine.

The same sparks that were there beforehand ignited into flames. He pulled me closer as he explored every part of my mouth with his tongue.

"I love you." He sighed as he pulled away, leaving me bewildered.

My eyes widened as he smirked and looked away.

"Xavier..."

"You can wait. I had to say it, though." He smiled into the sunrise.

After everything we've been through, did I love Xavier? I mean, he's proved moreover that he would give his life for mine. I would...give mine for his. I even sacrificed a couple to save his life. If I wanted to face facts...I did it more for him than myself.

I-I did love Xavier. The words just weren't there yet, not with all the chaos that surrounds our "relationship".

"Well, when you're ready to say the words, you can." Xavier chuckled.

I scowled at him and moved back. "Xavier stop fucking listening to my thoughts! They're private."

"It just happens." He shrugged.

"Block me off."

"No."

"Dick."

He feigned emotional pain as he pulled me down towards his chest effortlessly despite my struggling against his strength.

"I could say something but I'm going to keep it to myself." He said into my hair.

I shook my head, somewhat shaking him off. "You're impossible."

He flipped us over so that he was on top of me, his arms caging me in. "I want you, Alia, in every way imagineable. You saved my life...don't you feel it?" He smirked.

He lowered himself, kissing my neck, lingering on my mark. I moaned softly in his ear as he attacked my mark, his hands traveled down to the base of my stomach, making me shiver.

"X-Xavier..." I growled lowly.

He growled back, smiling in my neck. He lifted himself to my ear. "I do this to you. I make you shiver...I can make you tremble."

Suddenly, I was out of control. I was watching from the background, although I could feel everything.

Mia. What are you doing? I breathed.

Alia I need this. I need this connection with his wolf. Please.

I thought about it as Xavier kissed down my stomach. Not only Mia wanted this closeness...I did too. I could forget about our problems. It would just be us.

Let me be in control. I whispered to her.

She hesitated before retreating to the back of my mind. I sighed as I opened my eyes to see Xavier right in front of my face, his breath

"Do you want to do this?" He breathed.

I nodded as he quickly removed my clothes, sitting back to stare at my body. It was different from all the other times I was naked.