Taehyung-Mafia

This part is @babyrose0608  

Y/n's POV~

I was just coming from library, it was dark. I was walking past an alleyway when I heard talking. "I swear I'll have the money but I just need time". "I gave you a month and we both know I usually give people less than that and they have it. And to think that I liked you. Oh well". "I gave a daughter and a wife, please". I knew that voice anywhere. I went turned on my flashlight on my phone and walked into the alley. "Dad?". My dad was tied up to a chair and a guy was pointing a gun at him. "Dad!". I went closer then the guy pointed the gun at me. "Don't come closer sweetie please. Go home to your mom". "No I'm not leaving you here". The guy spoke up "This is such a sentimental moment but I have something to take care of so run along". "I'm not leaving him". He pointed the gun back at my dad. "Well I guess he has to leave you then". He shot him, shot him dead.

 I tried to run away but when I turned around there was a figure that was taller than me. I tried running but then the other guy grabbed me and next thing I know I passed out. I woke up in a bed and a huge room. I got up and tried leaving the room but the door was locked. I knocked on the door and screamed. "Somebody help me! Please! I'm locked in here, help!" The door then opens and I try to run out but the guy from earlier grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I crawled backwards scared. "Can you at least tell me who you are and why you killed my father". "My name is Taehyung, a mafia boss, your father owes me alot of money now I'm going to take you until I feel that his debt had been paid off". "Why me". "You're the only one that can pay it off". He then came down and kissed and sucked on my neck leaving hickeys. Taehyung then ripped my shirt and bra off. He took my nipples in between his teeth and bit harshly on them making me whimper. 

He kissed and sucked down my stomach while taking my pants and panties off. He then took two fingers and put them inside me making me wince out in pain. "You're still a virgin huh?" I nodded. "Well that's just too bad". He curled his fingers and pushed them deeper into me. The pain turned into pleasure as Taehyung stretched me out. I soon then felt my orgasm near he then took his fingers out. He pulled his pants and boxers off and forced himself inside me making me scream out. Taehyung then let me adjust to his size then I let him know when to go. He pounded inside me making me moan out. "Ugh..Taehyung..keep going just like that". I started to leave scratches all over his back. His tip curled hitting my G-spot. "TAEHYUNG!". He kept hitting that same spot causing my second orgasm to build up. My walls clenched around Taehyung causing him to pick up his pace. "Don't cum yet y/n. Wait for me". I tried to hold my orgasm but I just couldn't. I came all over his dick as my legs shook with pleasure. He kept going since his orgasm didn't come yet. "I said not to cum yet". He smacked my inner thigh making me yelp. He then went faster and rougher. Taehyung kept slapping my inner thighs then turned me on my stomach without pulling out. He then slaps my ass hard. He groaned loudly letting me know that he was near. With a few more hard slaps on my ass he came deep inside me and we both collapsed on the bed. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep. 

Time skip~

I woke up in a new, over-sized sweatshirt. I feel pain in my ankle so I look and I have a tattoo:

 I feel pain in my ankle so I look and I have a tattoo:

I turn over and Taehyung is awake. He takes his hand and reaches out to stroke my hair. I see a tattoo on his wrist that looks like an upside-down version of mine. I then realize he's part of the mafia and I got myself into some deep shit.