Chanyeol-Bumped Into

Chanyeol's POV~

"Okay okay Baek I'm coming. It was a long line". Baekhyun is yelling at me because I'm taking too long to get our food and drinks. I turn around and bump into someone. Our drinks spill all over the place. "I'll call you back". "What no!" I hang up the phone. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention". I look up and it's a girl with a beautiful melanin tone to her skin. She was so cute I didn't even realize that I was staring. "Hello are you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts. "Yes. Let me buy you a new shirt". "No I'm good mistakes happen". "No I bumped into you". "I was on my phone". I realized the whole place was staring at us. I got up and helped the girl up. "Thanks". She looked down at the time. "I'm sorry I have to go". "But you never-" she ran away too fast before I even got the chance to ask her name. I reordered our drinks and went to the dorm. 

As soon as I opened the door everybody started yelling at me. "What took so long? When I was on the phone with you, you were leaving". "Well I bumped into someone but look I have the food". "Why did you smile when you said you bumped into someone?" "Because I did". "Who did you bump into?" "A girl" I said as I flopped down on the couch. "What girl?" Chen spoke. "the most beautiful girl in the world" I put my hand on my chest. "What's her name?" "I don't know she rushed out before I got the chance to ask". "She probably thought you were ugly". Everybody laughed at D.O's comment. "It's not funny. I just want to see her again". "She was that pretty huh". I nodded. "Well let's watch the movie and you can think of ways to run into her".

____________________________________________________________

2 weeks later~ 

"Chen where are we going?" "Ice cream". "But didn't we pass one on the way here". "Yes but it's not in walking distance. Look see there's one right there, by the swings". We cut through the tall grass and made our way to the truck. We ordered 4 ice creams since it was only 4 of us. I turn around and bump into someone. The ice cream went flying everywhere. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention". "It's okay. I know you from somewhere". I look up and it's the same girl from 2 weeks ago. "I kept wanting to bump into you again. That sound weird". "It's not because I kept thinking about you". Chen came over to us. "Chanyeol what is taking you so long" he looks over at the girl and smiles. "Hi I'm Chen" he takes her hand and kisses it making her giggle. "I'm y/n". "How do you know Chanyeol?" "I don't really know him, we bumped into each other a few weeks ago at a burger place". "Ahh so you're the very cute girl from the burger place with a great b-" I put my hand over his mouth. She looked at us curiously. "Chen here is just playing around. You know Chen, we need two more ice creams". "And?" "Can you go get them? Now". He went over to the truck. "Okay lover boy". I sighed. "So y/n, can I have your number?" She laughed. "Sure". I took my phone out so she put her number in.

"Bye Chanyeol". I waved. As soon as she was gone I jumped around in excitement. Chen walked over to me. "You got her number?" "Yep". As soon as we got home from the park I showered and called y/n. "Hello" "Hey it's Chanyeol are you busy". "Not at all". We spent the whole night talking and getting to know each other. "You sound tired y/n". "I am". "I'll let you go to sleep. But before I hang up can I ask you something?" "Yes". "Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow". "I would love that Chanyeol". "Okay bye. Get some rest". "I will. Goodnight". "Goodnight". She hung the phone. Baekhyun walked in the room. "Guess what?" "What?" "I asked y/n on a date and she said yes!" "She said yes?!".

 "Guess what?" "What?" "I asked y/n on a date and she said yes!" "She said yes?!"

"Go to sleep Chanyeol". I jumped in the bed and went to sleep.