Seunghoon-Birthday Gift

I wake up to alot of noise in the kitchen. I take a pillow and cover my ears as an attempt to block out the noise to go back to sleep. When I finally get a chance to sleep the noise get closer to me. "Happy birthday to-!" I threw the pillow at them "I'm tired! Get out." "But it's your birthday." "So what Jinwoo? I still wanna sleep so let me." I felt the bed dip "You guys go put the stuff in the car. I'll handle her." I heard the door close. Seunghoon got on top of me and started humping me. "Seunghoon get off." "Nope. Not until you wake up." I opened my eyes and faced him. "There's that beautiful face that I love." He poked his lips out and I pecked them. "Can you get off now?" "Oh yeah. I'm sorry." He got off of me "We're going to a beach house for two weeks." I went in the bathroom "And your just telling me this now!" "Don't worry baby. I already packed your bag all you have to do is get dressed and we'll be on our way." "Okay" I brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

Since we were going on the beach I decided to wear this:

I took one last look in the mirror before going downstairs

I took one last look in the mirror before going downstairs. Seunghoon was in the kitchen talking to Jinwoo. "I'm ready. How do I look?" Seunghoon directed his attention to me. "You look sexy" He walked over to me and passionately kissed my lips. Jinwoo cleared his throat "I'm still here and we should get going now before they cancel the reservation." I grabbed my phone and keys and we left the house. Mino got out the van and got in the front and me and Seunghoon got in the back. After about 30 minutes of laughing and joking the van came to a stop. "We're here." "Wow. It's so beautiful." We all got out the car and got our bags. "Okay guys pay attention to me." We all directed our attention to their manager "This entire area is reserved for us for the next two weeks. Don't go to any other houses in this area, don't get lost, and if you get drunk at a bar or club then just call me and I'll come get you. Follow me and I'll show you where everybody is sleeping."

We followed him into the house. The inside was so big. "The room on the far left is Seunghoon's and y/n's. The rest of you guys take the room on the right. I'll take the one in the back." We all nodded in agreement and went to our rooms. I sat on the bed "This place is so nice and looks expensive. Who paid for it?" Seunghoon grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him "Don't worry about that. Let's go check out the beach and find something to eat." We went outside and saw the rest of the guys playing in the water. Seunghoon ran towards them and joined in making all of them looking like dorks. "Come on y/n!" I took my shoes and cover-up off and sat in the wet sand. 

Time Skip~

It was late at night and we were sitting around a fire eating, laughing, drinking, and having a good time. "So y/n. You're officially 24 now. How does it feel?" "I feel the same way I felt every birthday before this, happy that I was able to make it to another birthday."  I said as Seunghoon kissed my forehead. "It's getting pretty chilly we should go inside. Come on y/n" Seunghoon squatted in front of me "hop on." I got on his back and he carried me inside the house and put me on the bed. He took his trunks off and put on some boxers. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Babe. I think I'm ready." "Are you sure?" I nodded "Yes. I'm 24 now most girls my age are already pregnant and I don't wanna keep you waiting for so long." "No no no, I'm fine with waiting as long as your ready then I'm ready. Don't pressure yourself into doing this." I sat up "I'm 100 percent sure that I'm ready for this." "Okay." Seunghoon kissed me and laid me on my back. He took off his shirt and my bikini top. His tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance so I slightly opened my mouth letting our tongues explore each others mouth. 

I felt something poking at my stomach "Seunghoon is that your?" He nodded and took his boxers off revealing his rather huge member. He pulled my bikini bottoms off and pushed me further up on the bed. I felt a finger dip inside me making me moan out. Seunghoon slowly fingered me and added a new finger. He started licking and sucking my clit making my moans louder. I felt something build up in my stomach. "Baby my stomach feels weird!" He stopped all his movement. "You were about to cum." "So why'd you stop?" "Because I wanna do it together." He grabbed a condom and slid it on. Seunghoon positioned himself in front of me "Are you sure you want to do this because if you don't I can stop right here." "Just fuck me already!" He slowly pushed inside me making me cry out and a tear slid down my face because of how much it hurt. Seunghoon kissed me "Let me know when I can move." I nodded "You can go now." He moved slowly in and out of me making the pain turn into please "Sh-shit. Faster" He started going really fast. Seunghoon flipped me over and I was on my hands and knees and pounded into me. "F-fuck Seunghoon. I-It feels so d-damn good." "You feel so good wrapped around my dick baby. I l-love it s-so much." I felt the same feeling in my stomach from before "Baby I think I'm gonna cum!" "Shit me to babygirl." I arched my back and a wave of pleasure rushed over me as I collapsed. Seunghoon pulled out and threw away the condom. He crawled in the bed next to me and wrapped him arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. "Happy birthday y/n. I love you so much." "I love you too." Within a few seconds we both fell asleep.