Baekhyun-Pt.2

We were still kissing while fully undressed. Baekhyun slid himself into my entrance and started thrusting slowly. "Oh fuck you're huge!" He thrusted faster causing my breath to get shaky. He took my breasts in his hands and played with my nipples. Baekhyun pulled me down and flipped me over to where my ass was facing him. He gave my ass a hard smack "You like that y/n?" Another slap "You like it when I pound my cock into you?" "Yes B-Baekhyun" Another slap "My name is daddy." "F-fuck daddy I'm ab-bout to cum." "Cum all over daddy's dick." He started slamming in me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my orgasm rushed through my body. Baekhyun pulled out of me and turned me around "Suck daddy's dick." I got on my knees and wrapped my mouth around the tip and teasingly licked around it. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me deeper almost making me choke. He thrusted into my mouth fast and rough. "I'm about to cum. Swallow all of it." I felt his warm seed fill up my mouth and I swallowed all of it. "Did you swallow it?" I nodded. "Open up let me see." I opened my mouth showing him that it was nothing in my mouth. "Good girl. Now come on let's go get showered." 

Baekhyun picked me up and carried me upstairs and laid me on his bed. "I'm gonna set up the bath. Just lay here for a little while." I laid there thinking about what was gonna happen next. A few minutes later Baekhyun came in the room and picked me up. He took me in the bathroom and helped me wash up. Once we got out he took me to the room and put one of his shirts on me. We both laid down on the bed. "So y/n. Does this mean that we're dating?" "Yes, this means that we're dating." He pecked me on the lips and wrapped his arms around my body. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

This part was short but whatever