Jay Park

I clicked endlessly through the channels but there was nothing to watch. I softly pet my new, small Bichon Frise. Jay has been giving me gifts all week, I don't know if it's because he found out that I'm pregnant or because we never really celebrated our engagement. No matter which one it was, I'm still gonna tell him about the pregnancy. Jay came in the room "Hey baby." I looked at him and smiled "Hey. Me and Fifi missed you. How was your studio session?" He gave me a peck on the lips "It was a little stressful, but progressive. I wanna take you out to dinner tonight." "Really? What's the special occasion?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it a few times "There's no special occasion. I just feel like I should take you out today. So go ahead and get dressed. Wear the sexiest thing you have. Also I have something for you." "Again?" He kissed me and got up "Yep. Go get showered and dressed sexy." I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I got out and saw a Prada shopping bag on the bed with a note on it that said 'I'll be waiting downstairs babygirl'. I smiled and put the note down and opened the bag. In the Prada was a beautiful white purse with the tag still on it. "Two thousand dollars." I chuckled as I put the purse down and went to the closet to find something to wear. After 30 minutes of looking, I was finally dressed and had on makeup.

 After 30 minutes of looking, I was finally dressed and had on makeup

I left my hair out for tonight. Once I felt like I looked perfect, I grabbed the new purse and Fifi. I went downstairs and Jay looked amazing. He noticed my heels clicking as I walked and turned around "You look amazing." "You do too." He leaned in for a kiss and I closed the gap. After a few seconds we pulled away and he looked down "We can't take the dog." I pouted and held her close to me "But I don't wanna leave her here." He chuckled "She'll be fine. I promise." I hesitated before putting her down "Mommy is going out and I'll be back." I gave Fifi a kiss and we left house. We got in the car and Jay started driving "So where are we going?" "That's a surprise." "I don't like surprises." He sighed "Yeah I know." We sat in comfortable silence while the radio played softly. 

We were finally at the restaurant and Jay drove up to valet parking. "Mm fancy tonight?" He chuckled and the valet parker opened my door. "Thank you." I got out and Jay met me on the other side and took my hand in his. We walked inside and Jay gave the lady our name and we followed her to our table. There were candles and rose pedals. "Wow. I love this so much." He pulled my seat out and I sat down. A waiter came over to us and handed us two menus "Good evening. I will be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you two off with something to drink?" Jay spoke before I could "Your finest, most expensive wine and water with lemon please." The waiter smiled "Okay." He walked away. "This is amazing Jay. There has to be a reason." He chuckled "There is no special occasion, I just felt like I had to take you out. Also, I'll be ordering for us tonight." The waiter was back with the wine and two glasses along with the water. "Baby the water is for you." He usually doesn't order me a water, that makes me wonder if he knows about me being pregnant. He poured our glasses "Are you two ready to order?" "Yes, can we have two ceaser salads and one one plate of Calamari to share." He wrote it down "Okay. I'll be back with the salads as soon as possible." He walked away. Jay grabbed my hand and held it "Babygirl." "Hmm?" "How are you feel-" "Hiii Jay." I looked up and saw a random girl. I raised my eyebrow "Who is this? How does she know you?" She sat down "I'm working with him in the studio. I also wanted to talk to you." I sipped some of my wine "Why the fuck does she wanna talk to me? I don't know her. How does she even know we're here?" "Well sweetheart I was in the studio when he made the reservation." "Yo. Tami what is wrong with you?" "You know what's wrong." "Can y'all tell me what the fuck is going on." "I fucked your man." I looked at Jay "She did what?" "Woah woah woah! You know that did not happen! Don't sit up here and lie." "So is that why you bought me all this expensive shit? You bought me a fucking dog, purses, clothes, shoes and more. To make up for this shit." I flicked my glass towards Jay, throwing my drink all over his white suit "That's not even what all that was for." "Yes it is Jay. You're trying to do damage control. Because you couldn't come clean about fucking some random bitch!" I felt tears come out of my eyes "Well I'm sorry you came home too late for me to have sex with you." I took my engagement ring off and tossed the purse to him "Keep this shit. I don't want it." I stood up "I also don't want to be here. Enjoy your meal with this bitch." I walked away crying and went to valet and asked for the car. I started sobbing loudly waiting for the car. "Y/n!" I heard Jay call behind me. I tried my best to ignore him. The car pulled up and the valet guy gave me the key. Jay snatched it out of my hands. "Give it back Jay. I'm going home." "Your pregnant. That's why I brought you all of this stuff. I found the test in the trash, your behavior changed. I know that you're pregnant." I got in the car on the passengers side and I just started screaming and crying loudly "You knew! Yet you still had sex with her! You had sex with her and didn't come home and tell me! While I'm at home crying and having mood swings wishing you were next to me! You were out fucking her!" "We didn't have sex! She tried after I told her that you were pregnant! I gave you those gifts because I knew she was gonna come to you sooner or later and you wouldn't believe me! We're fucking engaged y/n. I'm not that type of man and you know that." He sighed "Y/n." He opened the door and got on one knee. That made me cry even more "Get up! I'm not for your antics and games tonight." He pulled out the ring that I took off "I'm gonna re-propose to you. You deserve the world Y/n. You don't deserve to be treated like shit, for me to come home late at night. So I'm gonna do this over. Y/n Y/l/n will you make me happy for the rest of my life and marry me?" I nodded "Yes yes yes." He slid the ring on my finger and got off his knee. He handed me the purse "Take this back too. It's yours." He got in the drivers seat "My suit is sort of soaking wet but I'll get it dry cleaned." We both put our seatbelts on as he pulled off. "I'm sorry for not telling you about anything." "It's okay. I'm sorry for wasting the reservations and popping off like that." "It's okay baby." He grabbed my hand and kissed it "We need to move on from here, we're having a baby.