Keep a secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh shit. Stop the car. My phone fell out the window." Doyoung stopped driving "Donghyuck your such a dumb ass. How did your phone drop out the window?" "He was taking videos" You said frustrated "Just back up so he can get it and we can go home. I don't like the vibes of this place." "Ooo. She's scared." Johnny sung poking you. "Am not!" Seulgi smacked Johnny's arm "That's bullying." Doyoung backed up and Haechan stepped out to get his phone. You poked your head out the window "Is it broken?" "No, but I can't find my Airpod." Everybody sighed letting Donghyuck look for it. A deer came out of no where and everybody screamed and Doyoung hit the gas going back really fast. We heard a thud. "Oh my god." We all got out the car and went to see if we hit him. Donghyuck was laying on the ground with his eyes closed and blood all over him "Check his pulse. See if he's dead." Sehun shook his head "Calm down y/n. He's not dead, at least I don't think. But I'm not touching him." You grabbed onto Johnny's arm "Baby, go check and see." He slowly walked over and crouched down. Johnny grabbed Donghyuck's arm and put two fingers on his wrist. He worriedly looked up at us "There's no pulse." Doyoung pushed Johnny out of the way "Stop playing around." He did the same as Johnny "No pulse." You grabbed your hair "Shit!" "It's your fault Doyoung!" "Maybe, Johnny, if he wasn't being a dumbass then he wouldn't have gotten out the car." "Listen both of you! We could sit here all day and point fingers but we need to ditch the body and his clothes." "How do we do that exactly, y/n?" You turned to Doyoung "Isn't this your dad's car?" He nodded "So?" "He does work in the garden. He has a shovel." Everybody looked at you confused. "All of y'all are stupid. We dig a deep hole and put him in it!" "Ooh! That makes sense." They all said at the same time. Seulgi patted your back "But who's gonna take his clothes off him?" "I'll do it." You said blowing out air. "I'll get the shovel." After you guys were done taking his clothes off and putting his body in the hole and covering up it came time to burn the clothes. "Okay, who has a lighter." Johnny took one out his pocket and handed it to you "Here." You put the clothes in a pile and lit them. You guys watched them burn for a while "We will not speak of this. And if asked about it then we won't say anything. He didn't leave the party with us, we didn't even see him. Got it?" Sehun asked getting in the car. We all silently agreed and got in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. y/n." You looked up at the police officer "Yes?" "Answer the question. Do you or do you not know what happened?" "I said I don't already." She looked over at Johnny and he stayed silent. "Well that's kind of funny because people were saying he was seen leaving this little party with you two and a few other friends." "Not trying to sound disrespectful or anything miss officer lady cop" you silently chuckled at Johnny's comment "but how can you believe a bunch of drunk and high teenagers?" She stood up "You know what? Your right how can I believe them? I don't believe you guys' little story." I shrugged "I don't see what's not there to believe." "All of your stories are the same, told from the same perspective. All of you guys are saying that NONE of you saw Donghyuck at the party, right?" "Yeah." "But when you guys were leaving he wanted you to drive him home and everybody said no?" "Yes. That's right." Johnny leaned back in his chair. "So what happened when Donghyuck came outside?" You noticed what she was trying to do "Literally we just told you. He asked for a ride home we said no." "And why was that?" "Well I know that I said no because he was way too drunk." "Mmm. Okay. And why did you said no y/n?" "Nobody wants to deal with him while he's drunk." "You know what? I'm not gonna get anything out of Bonnie and Clyde here so you too can go back to class and tell the other three to come back in." You two walked out and got them "Listen, just stick with the story. Don't listen to her stupid loophole. And most importantly don't accuse anybody of anything." They nodded and walked in the office. When you and Johnny got in the hallway you both let out a relieved sigh "That was so difficult." "I know right. She like kept asking these stupid questions and at one point I wanted to tell her we did it Johnny, desperately I wanted to tell her and get it over with." He wrapped his arms around you "I know, me too. But we have to just keep up with this for a little while longer." You put your arms around him "Hopefully not that much longer." "Did you notice how she called us Bonnie and Clyde?" You smiled "Yeah." "Criminal Couple. You ever thought about that?" You punched him in the arm "No, if it means feeling like this all the time, hell no, never." He shrugged "Okay. Whatever you say."