Coming back

I put my key in the door and unlocked it "I'm back!" it was really quiet, too quiet. "Nia! Ayana!". I heard giggling coming from the living room so I figured that they were in there. I went in the kitchen and saw that they were watching something "Hey." "Oh I didn't even see you. Hey sis." "Hi mommy!" I started putting the groceries away "So what yall watching?" "Some old VHS tapes." "What?!" I looked over and saw him on the TV. I rushed over there and turned the TV off. "What the hell? Why did you turn it off?" "Where did you get these from?" "Your room." I sighed "Ayana, go to your room." "But mommy-" "Go!" She went upstairs. "Why would you take this out my room?! You knew exactly what these were before you watched them." "She needs to know who her father is y/n!" "This is who he used to be! Not the man he is now." My sister let out an annoyed groan "When will you let it go!" "He left me, left us! I can never let it go!" "If he left you then why in the hell would you still have these!" I went silent and tears started to form in my eyes. "Y/n. You miss him?" I fell the floor as my tears streamed down my face "Yes. I do, more than you can imagine." She came over and hugged me "Then why not get in touch with him?" "Don't you think I would if I could?" The doorbell rung "Ayana, can you get the door for auntie You haven't tried to get in touch with him y/n." "I don't even know where to start." "You could start by calling the number that hadn't changed in years." I knew that voice. I looked up there he was. "Mino!" I ran and jumped on him like my life depended on it. My tears got heavier and when I looked at his face, he was crying heavy too. I got down and looked over at Ayana "Come here." She hesitantly came over to the both of us. "Ayana, this is your dad." Mino crouched to her level "Hey. I know you don't remember me but I remember you. You've gotten so big since I last saw you." Ayana fell into Mino hugging him tight making me cry again. "Nya, how did you get in touch with him?" "The box with the tapes had his number in it so I thought, why not call?." I hugged her tight "Oh my god. I love you so much. Thank you." "It's fine. I saw how miserable you were without him all these years. I'll leave you guys to catch up." Nya left and me, Mino, and Anaya sat on the couch. "I feel so bad for leaving you guys." "Well, why'd you do it? I thought you died but when I saw you all over TV and Instagram I knew you weren't." Mino sighed "Because I couldn't bring myself to tell you the truth." "What truth?" "Anaya, can you please go upstairs while I talk to mommy?" She left the living room and headed upstairs "I had been messing around on you at the time and I ended up getting somebody else pregnant." "So you bitched out and went to South Korea and became some big K-pop star and forgot about us." He grabbed my hands "I didn't forget about you. I hated the fact that I left you guys all alone. But I'm here now." "No, it still doesn't change the fact that you cheated and left. She is 8 now, do you not think that you should've been here?" "But you still didn't try to contact me." "YOU STILL LEFT MINO! You did US wrong. We don't owe you a damn thing." I got up and went to get a bottle of water. When I turned around Mino was on one knee holding a little black box with a ring out "But I owe you everything, both of you." Tears stung my eyes and I closed the box "I will marry you but not now. We need to wait until I can trust you again. Now get up and come shower with me."