Normal Family/Jaehyun

You opened the door to the practice room and got startled when you ran into Jaehyun "H-hey baby. I was just about to leave to come get Ava." You rolled your eyes as he took your 3 month old from your arms "Yeah, too late. So late that if I didn't come here then you would've had to pick her up from the photoshoot." "What's so bad with that?" You threw your hands up "I'm not dealing with this today. Can you just try to be on time more often? And be more consistent with taking her to these classes? It's only once every two weeks and you've only been to one, there's been 6 already." "I don't see why you don't take her." "They are DADDY-DAUGHTER classes Jaehyun! Am I her dad or are you?! Last time I checked your the one with the penis and sperm not ME!" "Uh" You looked behind Jaehyun and saw the rest of the guys. Jaehyun turned behind him "Can one of you take Ava really quick?" Johnny walked over and grabbed her out of his hands. "Come on y/n. In the hallway." Jaehyun pulled you in the hall "What is up with you?! Why are you acting like this over these stupid classes?" You sighed "They aren't just stupid classes. I signed up for these so we spend as much time with her as possible." "We can do that at home and at photoshoots and dance practices, and basically everywhere we go. And if this is daddy-daughter classes then where does the WE factor come in?" You folded your arms over your chest "In case you haven't noticed, because you've been too busy to come home, I have turned down many photoshoots and I haven't been in the studio because I've been taking the initiative to go to the class with her. I go twice a week, every week. So HOW IN THE HELL IS IS HARD TO ATTEND ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS!" "It's harder for me because I can't just risk my career like that." You tilted your head to the side "What are you saying?" "I'm not you! I can't just go and say 'no I have a child to attend to' every five seconds. Do you get that? I have a career on the line. Do you know how close I was to losing everything when we got married? If I make one wrong move it's over for me y/n." "I always thought that as long as you had your family by your side then everything was over but I guess I'm wrong. I can't believe you, you begged me to have her. You told me that it wouldn't change a thing and you would do anything for your daughter. You said she would fall perfectly into our lives and if not we would BOTH make sacrifices. I see that I'm the only one who lived up to that. I'm just trying to be the best mother I can and you don't recognize that. I shouldn't say this but, if it's gonna be like this then I'll leave Ava with my sister for a month then I'm going too." You opened the door to the practice room "Oh and just to let you know, your not the only one who has alot of shit on the line but at least I give a fuck about family." You went inside and got Ava out of Johnny's arms "I wish I could hang with you guys but I have stuff I need to do." You went to the door but Jaehyun was blocking it "Your not leaving y/n." "Yes I am. Get out of my way, now." "No. Give me Ava, I'll take her to the class and stay with her at home until you get back." "No Jaehyun. You had the chance to do it right, you messed it up. You said it yourself, your not me, you can't say that you have to attend to your child every five seconds." "I was being stupid. I'm sorry, I really am. I was just pissed please don't leave me. I love you too much. I love Ava too much. I want both of you in my life, I'll make those sacrifices for us because we're a family and without family there's no purpose, please." Tears started pouring out of his eyes and he rarely cried "Y/n. I love you." He grabbed your face and kissed you deeply "Please don't leave me." "Ew! Get a room! But give us the baby first." Mark's comment made you chuckle. "Oh god. I hate that you guys do this to me. I can't follow through when I try to leave Jaehyun." Jaehyun chuckled "I believed that's your fault because you love me." "No I don't. I just had a baby with you because I wanted to be in so much pain for 9 months and pushing a baby out is really fun. And I got married because I was bored." "Aww you love me." He took Ava out of your arms "and I love you. Come on y/n, we're going home. Bye guys." He waved at the rest of the boys as you left.